“Uno Chicago Grill”

Cuisines: Pizza
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Uno Chicago Grill”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

. Good service and menu options,
. Nice options for Glutten Free
. KIds love the "make your own pizza"

Visited August 2013

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“spiced and flavorful”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We arrived with a party of 8 and was quickly seated in the restaurant. The waitress Tiffeny took our drink order. After bring us the drinks she expertly took food order with a big smile. The food arrived really fast and was perfect. I had the Rattlesnake pasta with extra jalapenos which tasted great
The waitress stopped over several time to make sure our whole table was happy and we never had to wait for drink refills.

• Visited July 2013
massachusetts
“Another good Uno's”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Took my son for a quick dinner. I was craving the warm goat cheese and walnut salad, which was good as it is in other Uno's i've eaten. We decided to try a new appetizer, avacado egg roll - not sure of the name, but they were very good. I could have made a meal on a few more of those alone. Service was ok - we arrived quite early and I think our server may have been eating or something, because she took an awful long time to bring our drinks - water and tea!..I think there were only 3 other parties at other tables so not sure what happened there. But, this location has the on-table devices that allow you to order and pay, so we went ahead and used it to put in our appetizer order while we waited for the waitress to bring the drinks. Both of our meals were good. We used the device to pay as well. very convenient. Uno's has in my opinion, quite a good menu. No, it's not the pizza place it used to be, but I like how it's evolved. This location is good - can access from the cinema entrance on the side road or from the busy road it's location sits, I'll be back.

• Visited March 2013
New England
“Good Food and Reasonably Priced”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I find Uno's to offer a wide selection of food and drink choices. My husband, grandson and I have a Wednesday date each week and meet for lunch at the Westborough location. The staff and service are great and prices are reasonable. The lunch specials are a steal.

Visited January 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Reliable and reasoanble”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

One of the things I like about Uno's is that they seem to have the right mix of new menu items and old standbys. I got a new appetizer on a recent visit, Grilled Cheese sticks. Simple concept (sourdough bread with Parmesan used for a grilled cheddar cheese sandwich, cut into thin sticks) well-executed with dipping sauce. The small plate options here are great for people who don't want to feel overwhelmed by the amount of food put in front of them. Generally reasonable prices, but $2.59 for seltzer seemed like a larceny! If you're in the neighborhood and you're hungry, not a bad option overall.

• Visited December 2012