“Great lunch buffet”

Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Korean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot for quality food. I have had many of their sushi rolls and they were all delicious. They also have a great, reasonably priced lunch buffet. Great food, great atmosphere.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Every time I come here I leave satisfied! I LOVE the buffet during the week for lunch or anything (everything) off the dinner menu! The service is super! I always come for my free birthday dinner! They now offer a reward card !

Reviewed July 27, 2017

Wasn't wild about returning here but my son was keen on it. Like my first visit, the place is just ok... and pricey for what you get. The veggies on our shrimp teriyaki dish, at a high $19.95, were very good but the shrimp were tiny and hard... don't recommend. Food is average at best. Not returning... so many other places that are more enjoyable.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

The waitress was fantastic! She was very friendly and personable. Once we were seated I couldn't decide what drink to order, she recommended the blueberry lemonade, it was very tasty and refreshing.

For dinner we had the Korean dumplings as a starter, then the beef Bulgogi and pork belly on the grill. Oh wow that bulgogi and pork were melt in your mouth good! And what ever that pick sauce is, I need more of it in my life! Our waitress refilled the kimchi several times as we couldn't stop eating it. All of the sides were emptied at least twice.
For desert we had ginger ice cream, the perfect end to an amazing meal.

I hope to eat here again before I head home

Reviewed April 7, 2017

Love the food here. It is always packed. My daughter loves the stone pot bim bim bap. The seafood noodle soup is humungous and so good. Best thing you could have during a winter day. We have been there so many times now because the food is awesome, starting from the Korean kimchi dishes they serve first.