“Wonderful Business Alternative”

Sleigh Maker Inn Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Westborough B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I travel to Westborough several times a year and almost always stay with Jim and Deborah. As compared to the typical business hotel, I find it much more pleasant to return "home" at the end of a busy work day to a pleasant, homey environment and to start each day with a custom, gourmet breakfast and delightful conversation. The innkeepers are dedicated to their craft and it shows!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
DeborahInnkeeper, Owner at Sleigh Maker Inn Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you for the lovely review of our Bed and Breakfast here in Westborough Ma. Our goal is to make our guests feel welcome and at home while providing services that the business traveler require.

There are newer reviews for Sleigh Maker Inn Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Sleigh Maker is a cozy inn with great decorations. I really enjoyed looking around at everything that was displayed. My room was very comfy, and I had a great sleep. Breakfast was wonderful and filling.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a wonderful B&B to stop for a night, a couple of nights or 3 weeks like my son and I did. Jim and Deborah take you in like you are family. The rooms have private baths and very comfortable beds. Deborah fixes a gourmet breakfast every morning to suit "your" needs. A large selection of teas and coffees are available at all hours and in the afternoon she provides a sweet like cookies. My teenage son attended an internship at UMASS Medical in Worcester for 3 weeks so he and I used the Sleighmaker Inn as our weekday base. On the weekends we traveled the North East. Every Sunday night we looked forward to coming back to the Sleighmaker Inn after a weekend of staying in chain hotels. Deborah and Jim really make you feel at home. We also enjoyed chatting with other guests we met who stayed during our stay as well. Tidbits...they have soft sheets, lush towels, Wi-Fi and TV's in each room. We found the location to be central to many areas of Mass.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back side of the house if you want a little quieter of a stay.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 15, 2012

My Wife and I drove into Boston Don't Drive Take The T LOL.But we drove to Maine and New Hampshire .. This house is in a cool little Town , nice place's to eat and Breakfast is waiting when you wake up yummy! Thank You Deb and Jim!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night. Our room was comfy and the jacuzzi tub was to-die-for at the end of a long day. Next day's breakfast was delicious. These are owners who really take pride in all the details. Terrific coffee too.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We loved this place! My fiance and I brought my Dad here for one night. My sister lives in the area and suggested we give it a try. What a lovely find! The decor is charming! Period touches to transport you back in time. My Dad said it brought back so many warm memories. We were all extremely comfortable there. Great beds with tons of wonderful pillows . Handmade soaps and antique pieces perfectly placed around the guest rooms, parlor and dining area. Fabulous porch to rock on or patio with fountain to relax in. And you lack nothing in way of amenities; what a fabulous Jacuzzi tub in the Sleighmaker's Room! The aroma of fresh-baked cookies enticed us from our rooms. Apple/raison-to-die-for- waffles for breakfast! Deborah and Jim were fantastic hosts; ready with suggestions and information about the area and so pleasant to talk with. We will ABSOLUTELY return and recommend! Thank you for a memorable stay!

Room Tip: The Sleighmaker Room is the largest with a fantastic Jacuzzi Bed. The other two rooms are equally a...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My daughter Emily & I stayed at this lovely B&B while my daughter attended Tuft's Adventures in Veterinary Medicine Middle School program. Deborah & Jim are the perfect hosts- truly make you feel comfortable and pampered! The Writer's room was charming and the home is immaculate and filled with many wonderful surprises. The home cooked breakfast was just delicious! Warm cookies waiting for my daughter at the end of the day. Deborah & Jim have certainly "raised the bar" when it comes to exceptional hospitality.
I highly recommend this B&B- we will return for another stay when Emily attends the high school program.

Lynne & Emily, Brooklyn, NY