“Authentic and reasonable”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed November 2, 2015

This restaurant is a great value -- delicious cuisine, attentive service, reasonable prices. The restaurant could use some design updates. It's very casual--best for family and friends (not business or special occasion).

Reviewed October 14, 2015

AWESOME authentic Korean food!! We eat here regularly and love it every time. The only thing I should warn is that it does take some time, so if you are looking for something fast, this might not be the best place to go. Otherwise, it is terrific.

Reviewed August 2, 2015

I found the place by accident (google had suggested something different) and have been back many times since then. I still have not made it to that other place as of yet.

My family and I have been exploring different dishes with each visit and have found that we have not had a disappointing meal yet. If you are in search of delicious, non-chain, authentic food, like my family and I are, then you should give Westborough Korean Restaurant a try.

I also found a writeup on http://garylkelley.com/journal/2012/3/16/westborough-korean-restaurant.html

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

This restaurant came up on a web search while driving from RI. We needed dinner and were weary of chain fare. We like good Korean food, and so were excited to try it. We found it to be really good, with a busy bar area, and a pleasant dining area. We tried a variety of dishes and all were good- service was quick. we will definitely be back

Reviewed July 12, 2015 via mobile

Lovely place to try some good Korean food. The servings are of large proportions and the food is delightful. The assorted kimchi in the sides are kickass !

A must visit !