“Always good, reliable, wish they were open through end of October.”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Westborough
Westborough, Massachusetts
“Always good, reliable, wish they were open through end of October.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Always good soft serve ice cream and blizzards. My kids love it and it never disappoints us. We just wish they were open until the end of October.

• Visited August 2013

Marlborough, Massachusetts
“Decent service until now - treated poorly”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've gone to this DQ few times, though i prefer other ice cream joints like Uhlmanns. I've never had an issue until this last time which was a few weeks ago. It was a sunny day, and absolutely no people/cars at this store. I was with my friend and both of our dogs. We stood at the window, and there was two workers inside; a younger female and an older female. They both seemed to be mulling around, apparently pretty busy even though no one was around, but i'm sure they had to prep things and such. So we waited at least 5 minutes, maybe more, before we physically had to call out to them (which wasn't so easy since all the little 'slider' windows were shut tight). Also, the whole time we were facing the windows, looking like customers that were obviously ready to order. One of them asks "are you all set?" and we say back "yes", thinking they meant are we ready to order. But apparently they were asking if we had already ordered with the other server. So now we waited another few minutes. Really lady, you weren't able to tell if the only other being, who's standing right next to you, conversed with someone in the past 10 minutes? So eventually the other comes by and takes our order. Before i could add in the third order (for the dog) shes already rung it up, and my friend starts to pay. Well ok, she probably should have asked if that was all before assuming but things happen. We pay and sit down with the dogs. I go back up to order the 3rd item, which takes another few minutes for someone to come up to the window (mind you, we still have been the only customers so far). She puts the order in and i pay and walk back to give the dog some water. We're only sitting about 15 feet away. When i turn around the little window is shutting and the icecream is sitting out on the sill in the sun. Too much to ask to at least say it was ready? I mean, these seem like just a lot of little grievences but christ, these are the simpliest parts of the job; acknowledging a customer's existence, making sure you get all of their order, letting them know when it's done, especially when it's ice cream that'll be sitting in the sun. I can see maybe missing out on one or two on a bad day, maybe when there's a lot of customers. But hell, talk about incompetant. I felt totally unwelcomed, though i wasn't being the least bit a burden at all, and don't really want to go back here. This was the only incident, so perhaps it was just these two employees, but i hope no one else has to encounter this situation, not worth it.

• Visited April 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“DQ - ALWAYS A FAVORITE!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Been here forever.....as good as ever. Limited food is offered but you eat outside. This store is open summer months only.

Visited June 2013