“Great Food and Service”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

We go to Ziti's all the time. We get different dishes but for the most part we have the Pizza with salad and then maybe the Chicken Marsala, Chicken, Ziti and Broccoli or the special Homemade Rotelle. Honestly all the food is fantastic. The service is great as well from the Manager to the Waiters/Waitresses.

Strongly recommend.....

• Visited May 2014

westboro
“Best zuppa ive ever had!”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Last week i went to this small hidden restuarant, and was amazed. The zuppa di pesce was the best ice ever had. Full of clams, shrimp, mussels, calamari and white fish. Very authentic and i highly recommend to anyone.

• Visited February 2014
Millbury, Massachusetts
“A little bit of Italy in a plaza setting”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Situated in a shopping plaza in Westborough is a tiny gem of a restaurant with some of the freshest Italian flavors found anywhere around the area. Their sauce is freshly made, simmering and filling the restaurant with delicious smells, much like what I experienced in Venice. We have been eating at Ziti's for at least the last 11 years. The Chicken parmesan is delicious, the calzones are made with their tasty pizza dough and filled with the freshest of cheeses! We've had the salads and really enjoy the Pasquale's salad and the chef salad. Prices are very reasonable and the portions are large. We always end up with leftovers, which is fine with me. It's great to watch them cook your meal, as you know it is really, really, fresh!

• Visited January 2014
Boston, MA
“The worst pizza I've ever had”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Ziti's has been around a long time. It had a decent Tripadvisor rating so I decided to try it out and got a pizza to go. I was looking the menu over on line when I called in the order. Veggie pizzas were not on the menu so I was trying to decide between those that were; the person who answered the phone encouraged me to 'order whatever you want - we can make it'. I went ahead and ordered a veggie. The pizza I got was covered with partially cooked and uncooked green vegetables. Not only did it look unappetizing - it didn't taste good. The green vegetables included too many partially cooked green peppers and spinach that must have been uncooked when it was placed on top. It had the consistency of parchment paper. The pizza did not include the roasted red pepper that was an ingredient of pizzas on the menu. There was a small pile of mushrooms on one piece - they hadn't even been spread around. This is the first time we didn't eat a pizza as left-overs. Oh yes, I also got an "Italian" green salad that consisted of huge hunks of iceberg lettuce, two skinny slices of cucumber and two wedges of tomato. Hardly what it was cracked up to be.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kathryn978
zitiswestborough, Manager at Ziti's, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
We are sorry our pizza and salad were not what you expected,
but because of your feedback we will take the necessary measures
to correct this issue. Again we apologize and hope that one day you will
give us another try to see what your feedback has contributed to our restaurant.

East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“This place is intense”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you're looking for an Italian restaurant with quiet dining, tablecloths, waiters and the rest, this is not for you, but that doesn't mean it's not a great place to eat.
I say it's intense, because the cooking is done in ovens on the other side of the counter. There are usually three or four people working the counter, they take your order, and they also prepare it. It's interesting to watch how they juggle between each other and the ovens that are available. The second something comes out of an oven, something else goes in.
It's very efficient, and very fast, but it is by no means fast food. What you get is good solid Italian food freshly prepared.
There are tables you can eat at, if you want, or you can order your food to go, which is what we usually do.
In my opinion, the portions are large. An order of their takeout gnocchi, for example, is enough for two.
Highly recommended. No need to reserve a table, though!

Visited July 2012