“This place is intense”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you're looking for an Italian restaurant with quiet dining, tablecloths, waiters and the rest, this is not for you, but that doesn't mean it's not a great place to eat.
I say it's intense, because the cooking is done in ovens on the other side of the counter. There are usually three or four people working the counter, they take your order, and they also prepare it. It's interesting to watch how they juggle between each other and the ovens that are available. The second something comes out of an oven, something else goes in.
It's very efficient, and very fast, but it is by no means fast food. What you get is good solid Italian food freshly prepared.
There are tables you can eat at, if you want, or you can order your food to go, which is what we usually do.
In my opinion, the portions are large. An order of their takeout gnocchi, for example, is enough for two.
Highly recommended. No need to reserve a table, though!

There are newer reviews for Ziti's

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Great little place in Westboro, MA. Restaurant is small and can get a bit noisy. The food is good, prices are fair and servers are cordial. It is close to home so we generally take out.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Busy place. Been around for a long time, but it has always had INCREDIBLE food. I would go every day if I didn't care about my weight:)

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My husband and I have came here last year and again last month. We returned because of such a nice visit the first time. Although it's not the most romantic place for a date, we just really enjoyed the food. I had pasta with shrimp and calamari and other seafood- plate was huge and yummy. This time I had veal with mushrooms over pasta and although not as yummy as my first meal here, still really good. My husband's scallops meal came out overcooked but the server had it fixed without any problems right away and it was good.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

They have Pizza at Zitis but it's main focus are the meals.The Italian seafood, chicken parm, eggplant and specials rival some of the better Italian restaurants.First impression gives you the pizza house look but thats where the simularity ends.Also have beer and wine.