“Excellent Chinese Chow”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: None
Description: For over 36 years Cheng Du Restaurant has been a staple in the Westborough community offering our customers the highest quality homemade Asian cuisine using the freshest ingredients. Today Cheng Du is offering something unlike any other Chinese restaurant, three restaurants under one roof: 157 Bin, our new cosmopolitan wine bar and lounge; Akamon, a Kushiyaki Grill with Japanese cuisine; and Cheng Du for a traditional Chinese dining experience. From our refined and sophisticated atmosphere, to our innovative and diverse cuisine, there's something for everyone at Cheng Du.
Reviewed October 15, 2018

Food is always very good here. Tonight, pan fried goyza, shrimp with vegetables, and Pad Thai... all excellent. Service from kitchen a little slow tonight. Waitress was great.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on our way home from Apple picking. Have been to the Mansfield location many times over the years. This location is every bit as good and lots more seating.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Had been hoping for the buffet, but that was our mistake. Cheng Du has a dinner buffet. So, we ordered from the lunch menu and were very happy with our choices. The tea was hot and delicious, served in an elegant, easy to pour, stainless tea pot. Service was polite and attentive. Good food, good mai tais!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

great food. I can always depend on their good quality! Whether is it take out or eat in the food is yummy.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 3, 2018

This restaurant may have good food but their customer service and compassion for others is certainly lacking. I have a voice disorder so I had my husband call to place a delivery order. I got on the phone to give the credit card number. Because Tang, who also happens to be the owner, was having trouble understanding me, I was told that he didn't want my business and hung up on me. I went in the next day to express my displeasure and although he apologized, he continued to defend what he had done. Having been discriminated against because of my disability, I will never frequent this establishment again.

Date of visit: August 2018