“always reliable”

Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: None
Description: For over 36 years Cheng Du Restaurant has been a staple in the Westborough community offering our customers the highest quality homemade Asian cuisine using the freshest ingredients. Today Cheng Du is offering something unlike any other Chinese restaurant, three restaurants under one roof: 157 Bin, our new cosmopolitan wine bar and lounge; Akamon, a Kushiyaki Grill with Japanese cuisine; and Cheng Du for a traditional Chinese dining experience. From our refined and sophisticated atmosphere, to our innovative and diverse cuisine, there's something for everyone at Cheng Du.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

great food. I can always depend on their good quality! Whether is it take out or eat in the food is yummy.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed August 3, 2018

This restaurant may have good food but their customer service and compassion for others is certainly lacking. I have a voice disorder so I had my husband call to place a delivery order. I got on the phone to give the credit card number. Because Tang, who also happens to be the owner, was having trouble understanding me, I was told that he didn't want my business and hung up on me. I went in the next day to express my displeasure and although he apologized, he continued to defend what he had done. Having been discriminated against because of my disability, I will never frequent this establishment again.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2018

I frequent this restaurant often and it continues to be excellent in all respects:
--excellent food
--varied menu
--a clean and well kept dining room
--pleasant and cordial staff
--impeccable service.
You can't go wrong be visiting this restaurant. Great ambiance and most important great food.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

We discovered Chengdu about 2 years ago and it has been a family favorite ever since. The portions are large enough to share and the lemon chicken is the best around. The staff is friendly and efficient and the atmosphere is comfortable for families or a date night. They put fresh flowers on the tables, have live music in the bar area (separate from where families sit) and also have great sushi.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

For our grandchildren a trip to the Cheng Du is always special. The staff always treats them like important guests and each one has their special food they like to get. One of our granddaughters age 10 actually orders the sushi Taco which is octopus . The food is always good, wait staff always friendly and the food choices exceptional. Not only the best Chinese Asian food around if you want a steak or French fries just ask.

Date of visit: May 2018