“They go above and beyond expectations!”

Sachi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar
Ranked #17 of 91 Restaurants in Westborough
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Come dine in our comfortable sushi lounge with freshly made selections that are prepared to order. Sachi offers marvelous Japanese delights like sashimi, sushi, and Maki. Come visit Sachi for a delightful dining experience and relax with cocktails or enjoy an after-dinner specialty drink in our friendly cocktail lounge.
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I live in Orlando. I found out that my kids, who live in Marlborough MA were having dinner at Sachi. My youngest will be 23 on Friday. I called the restaurant and ordered dessert for the table. I was told they would sing to him. They actually made him wear a mask, and had put candles in the desserts! All in attendance told me that dinner, dessert and service were absolutely wonderful!!! Maybe one day when I visit, they will take me there and I can say Thank You in person!!

Jin W, Manager at Sachi Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

It was our pleasure to help your son celebrate his birthday, Janell. I'm so glad everyone had a good time and you heard positive things about the entire experience. We'd love to have you come in the next time you're visiting! Thanks for sharing this lovely review.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I have eaten at this restaurant several times. The sushi is always very fresh and delicious. The prices are very reasonable considering they offer different 1/2 off specials 4 days per week. They also offer Hibachi but we have not had that. Great addition to the Westborough restaurant scene. They have a few items on a kids menu and it includes an ice cream sundae.

Thanks so much, Debbie! I'm so glad you like our sushi, the specials, and of course the prices. I hope you'll give the Hibachi a try — perhaps you have a special occasion coming up? We would love to have you back again soon, and if there's anything we can do to perfect your experience and earn a fifth star, don't hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We went with the family for my wife's birthday and ate at the hibachi. The food was cooked perfectly and the chief was very entertaining and great with the kids. This was our boys first hibachi experience and they were immediately asking if we could go back.

This is certainly a pricey dinner, but worth it for a special occasion. The hibachi tables seat eight so if you can come as a party of seven or eight you can have a table to yourself, otherwise you'll be sharing.

Overall, I would highly recommend.

This is all so great to hear, Chris. I'm thrilled that you and your family had such a nice time at the Hibachi table, and that the chefs entertained and fed you so well! We look forward to having you back soon for another Hibachi experience or perhaps just a simple sushi dinner.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

While not into the "show", I do enjoy a freshly prepared meal and this one was excellent. We had a wonderful dining experience. Even the restaurant manager was "front & center", stopping by to see if we were enjoying our meal and thanking us on the way out. This courtesy was evident in all the service staff.

Also, the serving size was quite large and quality was outstanding.

It's excellent to hear this, and I truly appreciate you sharing this review. I'm so glad you enjoyed the food, and I look forward to having you back again very soon.

All the best,

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great placefor dinner with family or with friends. Surprising how nice a place it is, unexpected in this location. Beuautiful bar and sushi area. Want to go back and hang out in the bar some night. very relaxing place. The Hibachi room is now our favorite japanese restaurant in the area. Great food and lots of laughs. Great for familes - lots of them tend to go early, go later if you want to avoid the family groups. Really nice private party hibachi room. Steak, chicken, shrimp, and scallops were all tasty and excellent. Lots to take home - good portions. The lobsta roll was the best sushi roll we have ever had. Great drinks. Champagne Mojito was excellent. Prices are high for the food and drink. This is a special night out type of place,

Thanks so much for sharing this thoughtful review. I'm very honored that the lobster roll was the best sushi you've ever had! What a great compliment that I'll be sure to pass along to the entire team. Although it does cost a bit more to get the freshest, highest quality ingredients to prepare, we hope you agree that the delicious food makes it worthwhile. I hope we'll see you again soon!