All reviews double tree warm cookies breakfast buffet business trip clean rooms nice hotel business traveler nice stay great place to stay bed was comfortable fitness center front desk staff convenient location yogurt ma boston conference
Reviewed January 23, 2016

To fight traffic after a long day at work arrive in the dark and cold at my Hotel destination and be greeted with a big smile and a WARM chocolate cookie? Can't be beat. Room was ready, check in took less than a minute. Food and Service was great. Room was clean, great towels and COMFORTABLE beds and bedding! I'll be staying with you again and would definitely recommend your Hotel to business associates, friends and family.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Good place. Clean rooms. Tub a little off color and small bathroom but it did have a nice vanity. Pool is smaller but deep and very clean. There was a lifeguard which was a little offputting but overall a good experience. Crazy but I have come to enjoy that warm cookie. Gimmicky but I like it.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kerry P, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2016

Dear Alex M.,

Thank you for your recent review at the Doubletree by Hilton Westborough. We are happy to hear that your enjoyed the property including our rooms. Although, we are sorry to hear that the tub was a little off color and that the bathroom was small. We are happy that you enjoyed the cookie and there will always be a cookie here for you. Thank you again for the review of the Doubletree by Hilton Westborough.

Reviewed January 10, 2016

After a really horrible day I stopped to see if there was a room available at the Hilton-Double Tree. It's the best thing I did all day. The girls at the front desk were wonderful. So helpful and very sweet. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kerry P, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2016

Dear Tracey C.,

Thank you for your recent stay with us at the Doubletree by Hilton Westborough. We are happy to hear you had a great experience here. We are sorry to hear that you had a horrible day, but that your day got better after you stopped here to stay for the night. We look forward to your next stay here when you are in the area. Thank you again for the awesome review.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

I had never stayed at a Double Tree hotel before and was not expecting the beauty of the hotel, and being Christmas Day I fell in love with the atmosphere I was immediately welcomed by the staff and loved the set up of the room and all it offered. my son and I ate at the restaurant as not much open on Christmas Day the meal was wonderful and staff very attentive I also wanted to take the hot tub home with me as it was perfect and relaxing. I have medical issues which the pool and the hot tub were an added blessing! looking forward to my next stay there

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kerry P, Front Office Manager at Doubletree Hotel Boston/Westborough, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2016

Dear Valerie W,

Thank you for your review of the Doubletree by Hilton Westborough. We are happy to hear that your experience was a good surprise. We are happy that you were immediately welcomed by our staff and that was a great first impression for you. It was nice to hear that you enjoyed the restaurant and the hot tub. The hot tub will always be here waiting for you, so we look forward to your next stay with us. Thank you again for the amazing review! See you soon :)

Reviewed December 28, 2015

Nice hotel, fabulous staff. There was a mix up with my bill and the desk staff cleared it up very quickly. The breakfast was really, really good. The cook makes really good omelets. Nice beds, quiet rooms. All I could ask for in a business trip hotel.

Date of stay: November 2015

Dear Jay_Harbath,

Thank you for your recent stay at the Doubletree by Hilton Westborough. We appreciate your review about our property and our staff. We are happy that our hotel was accommodating for your business trip. Thank you for the great review of the breakfast including the omelet station. We look forward to your next stay with us. See you again soon! Thank you again for an amazing review.