“Like the name says, just an AVERAGE restaurant”

Not Your Average Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Not Your Average Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Westborough
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ottis Ave
Description: What does creative casual cuisine mean? Exactly what it says. We’re creative, because we reject the same-old-same-old in favor of tastes that are interesting and unique. We’re casual because while our food may be worth getting dressed up for, we invite you to come as you are. We’re all about cuisine in the sense that our chefs apply high standards of culinary art. There it is. Creative. Casual. Cuisine. If it sounds like your kind of place, then you – like us- are not your average Joe.
New England
“Like the name says, just an AVERAGE restaurant”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have tried to be fair to this restaurant and have tried it 3 times to make sure my experiences were consistent from one visit to the next.
While the staff is extremely friendly and attentive, the food prices (for what you get) are way over priced. My recent lunch experience with 2 adults and 1 child resulted in a $42.00 bill (which included only one glass of sangria). I ordered the half sandwich and soup selection for $9.50 and my sandwich had a piece of chicken the size of a golf ball; I felt like I was served two piece of bread. I could have gone down the road to Uno's and had a much better lunch (with unlimited soup) for less money.

This remains not one of my favorite restaurants and one I will definitely not return to.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Linda V

Framingham, Massachusetts
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We have been here many times and never have received a bad meal. The servers are very attentive. We have had an occaisional problem which was remedied immediately.

• Visited January 2013
Milford, Massachusetts, United States
“Great food and great staff”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I know it is a chain...but they do a really good job in the kitchen and the food is always fresh. They take time to rotate new items in every month and do them well. The wait staff is always very friendly and professional. It is dependable good food and experience.

Visited December 2012
“DELICIOUS FOOD AND HAPPY ATMOSPHERE”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

A happy friendly eating restaurant. Service is great and the food is always delicious. The menu remains the same but changes with the seasons and the specials are different in how they are prepared. Starting with their superb bread and oil dip to a dining experience like no other.Whatever you choose for your dining selection it will be great.

Visited November 2012
Millville, Massachusetts, United States
“Good Food, Good Selection, Friendly Staff”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We enjoy eating at NYAJ whenever we get the chance. The food is consistantly good and the staff has always been friendly. They have a varied menu with a few interesting original recipes.
Sign up online and get a birthday meal free! Good desserts too. We do miss the "kitchen sink" pizza, that one was really good.
The bread with the dipping oil is wonderful too. I always save room for that when we visit!

• Visited September 2012