“Consistently good”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food is always fresh. Service is friendly. The bar area is great. Although, I do wish they wouldn't allow kids in the bar area. That's why we sit there...to avoid all the families.

There are newer reviews for Ted's Montana Grill

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I eat at Ted's several times a month and have always loved the experience. They have really good food and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is friendly and efficient and the combination makes for a great experience. If you have never eaten bison this is the place to try it. The burgers are outstanding and the trout is really good. They also make a fresh lemonade that is to die for.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I went for lunch and were not impressed with the food or service. Seems really expensive for what you get and the atmosphere was just for little kids.

1  Thank Donie30
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The food was excellent, the bison hamburger was light eating it not like a regular hamburger which is very heavy feeling after eating the bison I was very impressed we even tried the bison nachos very good they also brought their guacamole dip which was execellent but after we got the bill they charged extra for the dip it was not part of the nachos, I was disappointed on that aspect

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I went to Ted's 2x. Once in the summer in the outdoor dining area and once recently with my parents for lunch. I tried the buffalo beef short ribs in the summer and it was good. The buffalo burgers were delicious and probably more their specialty. The server was extremely accommodating to my 2 year old. She resolved an issue with my food immediately and in a friendly manner. Nice place for comfort food with children. I'd return.