“Terrific find”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Used to stop for a casual meal at one of the Piccadilly Pubs (now closed) off Rt 9 on our way back to CT from Boston. Good for us that we quickly checked TripAdvisor and found Ted's Montana Grill a few miles away. Great selection of salads, mouth-watering burgers and excellent libations at reasonable prices. Service was a little slow, but it was late on a Labor Day and things were winding down. Looking forward to returning!

Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

My exwife and I stopped at Ted's Montana Grill while taking my daughter to college this weekend. The place was bustling but not crowded, service was attentive but a trifle slow, the establishment had a friendly ambience and the food was TERRIFIC. There was a huge selection of burgers - the American Bison appears to be Ted's totem, and notes in the menu leave the impression that the buffalo was raised on Ted Turner's 500,000+ acre Montana ranch (500,000 acres = 900 square miles, or a ranch 30 miles square? 30 MILES?). The food was well-prepared, tasty, and the buffalo burgers were enormous. I'd definitely go back.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

I liked it, I don't dislike Ted's Montana Grill. A lot of young adults go there, they have outdoor seating and inside is large enough to accomodate many patrons.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We ate here several times during our vacation. All visits were good food and service. We had the bison burgers as a sandwich and as a salad.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I took my parents and younger cousin here (my mother and I had been once before). I loved the half sour pickles they serve to start.

Great meals for all of us.