“Love this place!”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great food and service. Plus the location and setting are so serene - huge deck overlooking the golf course. Menu is small-ish, which is good because they stick with a few things, and make them great. Hog Wings and Buffalo Wings are NOT to be missed. Sunday brunch just started August 2014, and is excellent.

1  Thank CaptCheeseSticks

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

We recently had dinner at this restaurant. We felt that the menu was pretty limited and it wasn't easy to find something that was appealing. The service was very slow even though it wasn't busy. The food was OK but nothing out of the ordinary. Prices were average.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Visiting the area. Location was ideal for where we were staying . Recommended by our B & B hosts. Ate two nights. Both nights my wife's meals were fantastic. My burger on the first night was OK. Second night my "Vegetarian Risotto" was tasteless even though it was advertised as having garlic. "NOISY". Reasonable prices. Good guitar entertainer. Lisa, our waitress was a joy.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I had a very nice dinner at The Grille, I had a Caesar salad with chicken. I enjoyed my experience. I met friends for dinner and they enjoyed their food as well. The service was very good too. What a great idea to have this new restaurant open at the Golf Club location and I would love to see this restaurant succeed. It was very quiet when we ate there on a Friday night, even though there were other guests eating there as well and there was some quiet music playing. I just wish it had a little bit of a different vibe...not so quiet and a little more hip. I am looking forward to trying out the outside patio this summer.

1  Thank debbie b
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This restaurant at Westboro Country Club reopened under new name so being locals we thought we would give it a try. We were not disappointed. Fours of us went the first time and we all enjoyed our meals. My steak tips were cooked perfectly and my wifes seafood risotto was perfect. The waitress was very good. There was a birthday party going on so it was very loud. The second visit was also good which is a good sign. My salmon was good but pan fried which I didn't care for. My wifes seafood risotto was again excellent. They added sound absorbing window dressings which cut noise but the room is very long and narrow so I think it would help if it was subdivided. Prices were very reasonable and food decent too so we will go back.

1  Thank LazyBum2