We have been coming to the Tidewater Inn for several years, and, as always, our experience is one of complete comfort and relaxation. The Tidewater is always clean and the housekeeping staff are very competent and efficient. The grounds are beautiful and the area is always quiet.
Some of the amenities include: Helen's Diner serving quality breakfasts at a most reasonable cost; The indoor and outdoor pools and the jacuzzi hot tub; The game room with its many board games and puzzles for that leisure time later in the evening; and The outdoor cooking facilities when you are inclined to picnic.
The Tidewater is centrally located in the mid-cape area. Travel to Chatham takes about 20 minutes. There are supermarkets, discount stores, and many interesting specialty shops and restaurants located right in Yarmouth (West and South), within a 5 minute drive.
The staff is always courteous and helpful. We value these features and come to the Tidewater 4 times a year to recharge our "batteries".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA