This hotel was the cleanest place we ever stayed, and we travel often. The showers were sparkling and there were no cobwebs anywhere. The woman who greeted us was very friendly and accomadating. The price was very affordable and we were updated to a king bed when we got there. The pool and hot tub were amazing and the area was very clean. We plan to stay there whenever we go back to the Cape, which is often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA