Stayed at the Tidewater Inn the weekend after Labor Day for the second year in a row. The rooms are older and basic, but have all the ammenities you need (fridge, iron). The grounds are beautiful. Indoor and outdoor pools, beautiful yard area for picnics. Location is great. Close to everything. Beaches, bars, restraunts, shopping all near by. We'll be back next year !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA