...actually, this is about the 4th time we have stayed at the Tidewater...unless it's the 3rd...or the 5th...I'm not sure...Barbie was right...math is hard...anyway, we went down in February and stayed 4 nights...we always stay way in back on the 2nd floor...Deb likes to take pictures of stuff from the balcony...except girls in bikinis...sigh...and Voula wants me as far away as possible...but I digress...the place is always clean and quiet...and we had the pool and hot tub to ourselves...although girls in bikinis are always welcome...if you plan to eat while you are there, Helen's 1950's Diner is located smack dab in the middle of the place...and you get a 50% discount on your meal by showing them some kind of card you get...but it wasn't my Avengers membership card, so don't try that...and you are centrally located on Route 28 if you want to visit the surrounding area...Voula is always recommending places for me to go...she is very helpful like that...this year we went to the nearby mall and spent some money...then we went to Hyannis and spent some more money...then we went to Provincetown and spent even more money...and we stopped in every town in between and asked if we could spend money there...the people were all very kind to us...I imagine they would treat all visitors like that...good thing it doesn't cost a fortune to stay at the Tidewater...you should check it out...tell Voula I sent you...and we'll be back next year...she will be so happy...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA