I have stayed at Tidewater Inn numerous times while taking care of family business over the past few years and I have been consistently pleased with the quality of this hotel. Voula and other staff members are always extremely welcoming and helpful, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the rates are reasonable. “Helen’s,” decorated as a 50’s diner, is open for breakfast on weekends only during the winter months (everyday in season), and offers a good and reasonably priced breakfast, with friendly service. Tidewater Inn is conveniently located near Hyannis and is a short drive from route 6. There are some excellent restaurants nearby, as well as some pretty beaches within minutes of the hotel. Tidewater Inn seems to be quite poplular with families. There is an attractive indoor swimming pool and a nice playground in a grassy area behind the hotel, and away from the parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA