Many years ago my husband and I used to stay at the Tidewater every time we stayed on the Cape, we wanted to visit and stay in other areas of the cape so we had not been there for quite sometime. This weekend we returned for two nights. I am happy to report we were not disappointed. The Tidewater can always be counted on to give you an absolute clean and comfortable place to stay. The accommodations are not fancy but certainly adequate. We did not get a chance to use the pool this time but it certainly looked inviting. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating. There is also a breakfast restaurant on the premises that provides a basic breakfast nothing special but certainly worth a try. This hotel is great for families, couples or just a group. it is conveniently located near the shops and restaurants in Hyannis and is not far from the Cape Cod Mall. If you are looking for an inexpensive clean place to stay in the cape the Tidewater is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Orbitz so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA