Stayed here for 3 days & 2 nights and it was worth the price I paid through Groupon. Its centralized location on the Cape, makes it easy to get from one end to the other. Being located on route 28 can be a head-ache during peak season, but during the off season, it makes good sense too be located here if you are planning a couple of days of site seeing. Upon arrival, check in went quickly and smoothly and the staff was friendly and helpful with any & all questions. The rooms were adequate and clean, but I found the mattress to be to hard for my liking. The bathroom is small, but kept neat and clean. There is a nice sitting area out back for lounging and reading, as long as the geese and seagulls stay away. A good tip is to not feed the geese, no matter how friendly or cute they seem. I would stay here again, as long as I come during the off season and get the deal again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA