Stayed at the Tidewater Inn because of the price and what it had to offer as an Inn and its location. The owners were present onsite and listened to our needs. The pool and sauna were clean, the room was clean and we could see where they had done some maintenance such as painting. The hallway rug needs replacement and some outside fixtures need repair; but in talking with the owner they brought up the issue first and are working to correct. We enjoyed the breakfast at the small diner; but opted to try other places for our 2nd day. Overall we would go back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Tidewater is a family friendly hotel which is centrally located and minutes to Hyannis, ferries to the islands, beaches, golf, fishing, restaurants, and shopping. Indoor and Outdoor pools and 50's style breakfast diner (open seasonally). Rooms with refrigerators, coffee makers and some with water views. Landscaped picnic area with playground, grills and picnic tables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Tidewater Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tidewater Hotel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Motel West Yarmouth
- Tidewater Inn West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA