All reviews full size studio unit outdoor pool front desk discount beach passes chair lift pull out sofa cape cod timeshare exchange a king size bed room was clean hot tub perfect temperature an ice cream coffee pot small refrigerator main road
Reviewed November 6, 2017

We stayed at the Holly Tree Resort for a week, it's in a good location but has a motel feel about it, this is no luxury accommodation, so high expectations are not advised. Our room was a one bedroom, with two good bathrooms, one with a lovely jacuzzi bath which was large and enjoyable. As always in the States the bed was comfortable. There was only a kitchenette which was a shame, but we coped. We were staying in Cape Code at the end of September hoping to see the Fall leave, but was informed that Cape Cod was always the last to start turning to the famous New England reds and golden Fall trees. Basic accommodation but a warm welcome.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a week. Clean self catering rooms. Swimming pool perfect after a long day sight seeing. Close to Hyannis an on main road to other Cape Cod destinations.
Walking distance to restaurants and close to beaches.
Be aware there is a charge for beach car park. Hotel offers cheaper parking coupon at front desk.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jindalee13
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I feel like I went back in time to a renovated motel room. Cleanliness was fair. Hair was in the shower, Towels old and slightly stained. Upkeep seems like it could use some help. The queen size bed is more like a full size and couch had a rip in it. Plus 4 hangers. The nicest thing here was the new flooring. Just not as nice or as comfortable as we have seen in other timeshare resorts. Perhaps not call it a "resort".

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017

My husband, son and I stayed here for a long weekend recently. My family has been coming here for years. We like that you can get a one bedroom room suite which works out really well with my 2 year old when he has to go down for a nap and can be in the next room not disturbing him. The resort has always been very clean with nice indoor and outdoor pools. While those things still remain great, I was extremely disappointed with the hotel staff and housekeeping. Our second day there we had gotten up early and left the hotel and returned around 12:30. To our surprise the room hadn't been cleaned at all. I went to the front desk to ask what time housekeeping comes by and the gentleman at the front desk claimed they had lots of check outs and it was taking them longer. I then asked if they could come by anytime after 2:30 as we were going to head to the beach and it would ensure we would be out of the room for them to clean. When we returned around 4:30 all they had done was made the bed and left some towels. Dirty dishes were still left. Not a huge deal but clearly they didn't take any time to actually thoroughly clean the room. The next morning was check out. Now mind you, they use to have an 11am checkout time and wasn't told otherwise when we checked in. At 8:45 the cleaning people were banging on the door and trying to get in. I opened the door to let her know that we were checking out today and not ready. She just starred at me. Then the cleaning staff proceeded to wait outside the door and stare my husband down every time he made a trip to the car. Totally unnecessary. So the day before they couldn't be bothered to clean our room and the next day they were bullying us out at 8:45am! I went to the front desk to check out and was going to let them know how disappointed i was in housekeeping when they asked how our stay was. Well the gentleman never asked how our stay was. He just checked us out and said we were all set. I then asked him what time check out was and he said it was actually at 10am. First it would have been nice to know that secondly, when i told him i was displeased at housekeeping his response was "oh ok". No apology. Nothing. It was like he could have cared less. I was quite honestly shocked. While i know this isn't a 5 star resort, i would have at least expected reception to be apologetic. To be honest, I'm not sure I am eager to return if this is the type of service you get here. It never use to be like that. It is a great hotel but the staff needs to work on it's customer service skills!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Easily one of the best values on the Cape. This hotel is clean, the experienced staff is great, and you can't beat the central location! There are also many amenities on-site, including indoor and outdoor pools, hot tub, game room, b-ball courts, and grills to prepare your fresh catch. If you are a family, no matter the weather, your kids will be occupied! We go there every year, and we always have positive experiences.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the rear of the hotel, unless you are feeling very social, and ask for a room overlooking the outdoor pool!
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family