“Go its fabulous food made perfecto!!!”

Captain Parker's Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Family friendly, full service restaurant serving fresh local seafood, choice meats and vegetarian offerings. Famous for our thick and creamy New England clam chowder. Gluten free items available.
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Hubby and I stayed at the Cape for 2 nights then off to Mohegan sun for my birhtday night. We are on Main St in the hotel so we just went about 1/4 of a mile and in we go to the resaurant/ bar.
I have passed this place for over 15 years and never tried it. My Mom and I went to the Cape for over 15 years 4 times a year but this time woith hubby I said lets go in. Well we ate the following food clam strips and prime rib and the side dishes and salad all excellent whoever goes to eat there can only say the food was top of the line and not lots of $$. The place is homey and warm fireplace burining and the crew are all friendly. As I said just go if your around the area, you will not be disappointed! OH get the French Onion soup OH It wonderbar!!! :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,327)

Reviewed November 29, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at Captain Parker, atmosphere was good, our waitress was very efficient..and most important, food was really good. Mussels, lobster salad, and the clam chowder, we liked them all. A place to recommend!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Captain's Parkers started something new this past summer season by offering breakfast. The food was up to the excellent quality and favor as their lunch and dinner offerings. Can't wait until next season if they do it again.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Don't miss the chowder. Had pot roast it was excellent couldn't finish large portion. Husband had half a roast chicken says it was outdated, he couldn't finish either. Bar does a very good business seems to be a local place to meet. Dining room is right on Parker River also have another room with large booths. Very clean, pleasant staff. Open year round, a must stop when on the Cape.

Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I visited here from UK on recent trip with work- in a nut shell: arguably the best clam chowder you will taste, accompanied by the best local beers with a great atmosphere. I had fish & chips and the cod was the freshest I have ever tasted. Highly recommended!