“Great food, Great Value”

Jerry's Seafood & Dairy Freeze
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: A family-owned and operated business, Jerry's Seafood serves a wide selection of seafood dishes, pizza, subs, and daily Greek specials. We offer a small selection of ice cream treats at our convenient take-out window, as well as both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy your food and the beautiful Cape weather.Located right on Route 28, Jerry's is convenient to many area beaches and activities. We are a year-round restaurant and love welcoming back our regulars as well as introducing new customers to our delicious offerings.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nothing fancy but good fresh seafood at a good price. There is an indoor place to sit. You can pay an additional fee to get onion rings instead of french fries. Wished I had did that! I was able to plug my phone in here. Staff were very very nice. I will be a returning customer! Im stuffed! I had the broiled haddock with french fries. $9.95 today.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Stopped in for a quick sub and to try out their onion rings. The onion rings are hand breaded, light, and nicely seasoned. The tuna sub had a good amount of tuna, tasted great, not too salty, and has been the best sub I have found thus far in the greater Hyannis area. Good food takes time and service was a bit slow - not sure how they would do during a noon rush.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

I was definitely disappointed with lunch and wouldn't return. Service was excellent and friendly but food was just mediocre at best.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

I ate here when I was in West Yarmouth & Im glad I chose this place. Although it's a smaller fast food restaurant, the food was amazing. I had a fisherman's platter & it tasted as if it was made at a fancy sit down seafood restaurant. The workers were also very friendly. I'll definitely be going back summer 2018

1  Thank Cee J
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We were on our way home to NY stopped for quick bite. Food was good service was friendly and prices fair. Can't ask for more than that - worth stopping if your in the area.

1  Thank Lisa V