“Great food, Great people, Great value”

Jerry's Seafood & Dairy Freeze
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: A family-owned and operated business, Jerry's Seafood serves a wide selection of seafood dishes, pizza, subs, and daily Greek specials. We offer a small selection of ice cream treats at our convenient take-out window, as well as both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy your food and the beautiful Cape weather.Located right on Route 28, Jerry's is convenient to many area beaches and activities. We are a year-round restaurant and love welcoming back our regulars as well as introducing new customers to our delicious offerings.
Reviewed May 27, 2009

I went to Jerry's last week and had the best seafood plate I have ever had. The portions are outstanding and the prices are great compared to the other fried seafood joints close by like SAMs, Clarke's, etc. This is the type of place that you can go to right after the beach for some cape cod clams. They get all of their seafood straight from the dock from the business across the street next to the lobster boat. One other interesting bit is the prime rib special on Friday nights. I defy anyone to find a better sized and phenomenal tasting prime rib for $11.95 on the cape. It came with a side of rice and homemade garlic bread. This is a must go to restaurant.

1  Thank StrippedBass

Reviewed August 2, 2008

We enjoyed Jerry's Seafood on Aug. 1, 2008. My husband and I shared the fish n chips, and my sons shared a pepperoni pizza. We all loved the food. We also Just don't expect service with a smile. The cost seemed high at first, but that was just because it was our first meal in Cape Cod. After a few more, we realized it was one of the lower prices in town. Great place to bring your kids when they have sand in their hair and refuse to shower before dinner.

1  Thank vacationtillyoudie
Reviewed December 22, 2007

i'm so sick of small portions of seafood! if you're going to pay for it you might as well get it. although jerry's doesn't look like a palace - it's fit for a king. some of the largest piles of fish and other tasty food. i will be going back all the time.

1  Thank capeclee
Reviewed October 6, 2007

Every year I go to the Greek Festival at the Greek Church on Route 28 in Centerville and LOVE the Gyros and other delights there. The man who runs this place is the same one who did the food for those for years. He makes things fresh. The Gyro I had there was great.

The other people eating there at the time were repeat customers who love the food there. I wish the restaraunt would be renamed since apparently it changed hands and may dissapoint those looking for the old Seafood place. Apparently this Greek place moved from West Barnstable, so if you miss the place that was there, here it is!

I am so happy to have found this place for year-round delicious, authentic (as far as this non-Greek girl can tell from her Greek friends) Greek food.

1  Thank DiningandDancing
Reviewed May 31, 2007

The seemingly bottomless basket of hand-cut onion strings are no more. The fish and chips here are now rather bland (and on the day we went, slightly soggy and undercooked), and the onion rings are frozen. Judging from changes to the menu, it looks like the new owners are trying to shift the focus; they now have Greek food, and the fried seafood you normally go to Jerry's for seems to take a back seat. In fact, at first we couldn't find it on the menu board. There are definitely other places to go for good seafood on the Cape.

1  Thank NewYorkLorenzo