“Don't be fooled by the outside- delicious seafood!”

Jerry's Seafood & Dairy Freeze
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: A family-owned and operated business, Jerry's Seafood serves a wide selection of seafood dishes, pizza, subs, and daily Greek specials. We offer a small selection of ice cream treats at our convenient take-out window, as well as both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy your food and the beautiful Cape weather.Located right on Route 28, Jerry's is convenient to many area beaches and activities. We are a year-round restaurant and love welcoming back our regulars as well as introducing new customers to our delicious offerings.
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were walking from a nearby hotel looking for seafood and found this place on TA. We were originally planning on going to the Captain's pub next door, but it was too crowded and had a 40 minute wait.

This restaurant had kind of a drab exterior that made it seem like a fast food place so we were initially hesitant, but other positive reviews convinced us to try it.

It was delicious! I had the fried clams and my friends had fish and chips and fried calamari. Everyone was happy with their meals, and I personally thought that this was one of the best fried clams I've ever had (and I have it a lot!). The clam flavor as spot on and it was not overfried. The french fries were also lightly salted and not too oily, and we had eagerly ate them all.

Service staff were very pleasant, friendly and helpful. Even though it's not a traditional restaurant where they bus everything, we still felt welcomed and they were attentive to our needs.

There's a single CRT TV in the room that's set to a random cable channel, so don't expect a high-def sports experience or anything of the sort.

1  Thank Alex J
There are newer reviews for Jerry's Seafood & Dairy Freeze

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We're glad we tried Jerry's Seafood. We had the lobster roll for our first night on Cape Cod. It wasn't what I was expecting - it was cold lobster on a delicious roll and very good. We also had the chicken rice soup which had a touch of lemon in it - also very good and I want to try making that myself. The Lobster Roll was $16.95 and that was the going rate while we were there.
Nice service - good food. Tiny place.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Don't let the outside of the building stop you from going inside. This building has been around since I was a child. Even the same name, although different owners. The current owners are great. All family run. They know all their regulars and what they like to eat. My husband always gets the same thing...Eggplant Parm Sub. I try everything from their great daily specials....Giant prime rib, lamb dinner, stuffed peppers & tomato, shish kabob, Greek lemon chicken orzo soup, grape leaves, Greek specialties. The pizza, salads and fresh off the boat seafood are all excellent. No matter what you choose, you'll return again.

1  Thank Peppiedoodle
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I shared the seafood platter. Delicious and perfectly fried, not at all greasy. Staff are awesome!

2  Thank lori b
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Just confirming what other reviewers have said. I was looking for reasonably priced seafood. Based on the reviews, I decided to try Jerry's. I was pleased to find that they offer all of their seafood meals (except for clams) broiled. I ordered the broiled seafood platter, which included fish, shrimp, scallops, and (fried) clams. Everything was cooked well and tasted wonderful. (My only complaint would be that the fish was cooked in a little too much butter. It tasted amazing, don't get me wrong, but when I order broiled seafood I am mainly doing it to be healthier.) The batter they use for frying is also very good - light and crispy.

This is a no frills establishment, but that's exactly what I wanted. I got a good meal at a reasonable price.

3  Thank treesap84