“yowza”

Jerry's Seafood & Dairy Freeze
Ranked #14 of 36 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: A family-owned and operated business, Jerry's Seafood serves a wide selection of seafood dishes, pizza, subs, and daily Greek specials. We offer a small selection of ice cream treats at our convenient take-out window, as well as both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy your food and the beautiful Cape weather.Located right on Route 28, Jerry's is convenient to many area beaches and activities. We are a year-round restaurant and love welcoming back our regulars as well as introducing new customers to our delicious offerings.
Reviewed August 13, 2012

anything with this name has gotta be good...especially for New Yorkers with kiddies who are clamoring for new england goodness in the form of seefood and ice yummies...ya go here for the goodies..new yorkies gogogo

1  Thank KyLaConnecticut

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Daughter and I stopped here for clam chowder and clam cakes. Both were very good. What can't be beat here are the prices. They are extremely reasonable for Cape Cod. Extensive menu. Would definitely come back again.

1  Thank GrasshopperBoston
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We ended up here because Capt. Parker's next door had an hour wait. We were happy the way things worked out. The service was very friendly, the prices reasonable, and the food was delicious. We sat outdoors, which was nice, and got a variety of things. We had a steak and cheese, gyro and a small pizza.
If you want a fast service family place that isn't the run of the mill Cape seafood restaurant, go here. We'll return.

1  Thank laguna5243
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This gyro is wonderful!:) So homemade and different from most of the so-called gyros out there. Jerry's steps it up a few and I thank them.. We used to travel to the Cape when we lived off-cape and always was a MUST stop for their gyro because I loved it so... Now we live here... heaven... can get this any time! :) Lucky me!

1  Thank KathyTBedfordMA
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been going to Jerry's for years and would be disappointed if it ever disappeared. I know that I can always count on Jerry's for that great seafood (for me it's the Fried Clams and FF) and the late night Ice Cream. Forget the beach, forget the shopping, Jerry's is all I need. Send the kids next door at the Aqua Circus and sneak into Jerry's, Don't expect fancy, it's functional and can get crowded but the prices are super reasonable for the Cape. Jerry's delivers what I want for eating in or take out. I would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to wait so long for my take out but it is so popular, you have to expect this. When the food comes, it was always worth the wait.

1  Thank GadaboutNH