“This was the worst seafood I have ever had in my life!”

Jerry's Seafood & Dairy Freeze
Ranked #13 of 37 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: Greek, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: A family-owned and operated business, Jerry's Seafood serves a wide selection of seafood dishes, pizza, subs, and daily Greek specials. We offer a small selection of ice cream treats at our convenient take-out window, as well as both indoor and outdoor seating to enjoy your food and the beautiful Cape weather.Located right on Route 28, Jerry's is convenient to many area beaches and activities. We are a year-round restaurant and love welcoming back our regulars as well as introducing new customers to our delicious offerings.
Reviewed August 23, 2011

So disappointed. Do not, listen to the positives on this one! Got fish and the batter literally fell off it. There was hardly any seafood in the platter anyway. Would never recommend! I can't believe this place has a good rating in here. I am eating the popcorn at the hotel instead.

1  Thank Foodconnorsuier

Reviewed August 16, 2011

Talk about great food, service, and prices. Jerry's had so many options from your typical Cape Cod seafood menu to pizza, subs, and specials. My husband and I tried the seafood platter and lobster roll - both delish!! Seafood was fresh as can be...we all know what frozen seafood tastes like..and this was nothing like that! Our lobster roll was like no one else's. It had a sauce that was tangy and sweet all combined, with large chunks of lobster on a bed of lettuce. What a delight! The service was prompt and friendly and the atmosphere was definitely CapeCod-ish. Very cute. From the outside it may not look like your typical hot spot, but obviously from all the great reviews on here and from our personal experience this place checks out! We will be back Jerry's - keep up the great work!

1  Thank Lucy8728
Reviewed August 15, 2011

If you're looking for fast seafood and ok ice cream, this is for you. Friendly staff doesn't make up for average food at inflated prices. Better options elsewhere.

Reviewed August 6, 2011

My husband and I stopped at Jerry's our first night in Yarmouth. We drove past Jerry's on our way to the beach and said to eachother I bet they have good seafood. We were right! Jerry's has indoor and outdoor seating. Their menu varies from seafood to pizza. They also have ice cream. We ordered the fried seafood platter (clams, haddock, shrimp, and scallops) and a lobster roll. Both were very good and very reasonably priced. The only downside to Jerry's is that they are understaffed. The lady who took our order also was waitressing the tables, so she frequently had to step away from the register to deliver people's meals. This did create a little wait but nothing to complain about. Jerry's also had a take out option if needed.

1  Thank nc0904
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Been to Jerry's a few times and never tried the GYRO until today. WOW best I ever had. Got a second for the ride home.

1  Thank gyrolover27