“Best brekkie in area!”
Review of Keltic Kitchen

Keltic Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Irish
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
USA
“Best brekkie in area!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

And the lines in the parking lot on the weekends confirm that. Huge menu with a lot of variety. Servers were from other countries, staying on the cape for the summer. They were very kind and polite. Food was awesome. Went several times over the summer and can't wait for warmer weather until I return.

• Visited September 2013

New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Best Breakfasts in West Yarmouth!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I loved this place. I had some kind of a Seafood Hash with Poached Eggs and Home Fries.
The coffee kept coming, while my food was cooking, and the waitress even got me the
newspaper to read. I hadn't finish reading the paper before my food came, and then I lost interest
in the news, because it's always the same, "death & taxes". My Breakfast, however, was delicious; Hot & Tasty!

• Visited August 2013
Killen, Alabama
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We were on vacation and stopped in for breakfast the last morning we were in town for breakfast. The food and service was excellent

• Visited October 2013
Rhode Island
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Stopped in for breakfast, and couldn't have been more satisfied. Our timing was great, as there was no wait at all at about 8 AM on a Sat morning. Our waitress, Nico, was awesome, and the food was top notch. I had the seafood hash, my wife an omelet. I managed to finish mine, but she couldn't get it all down...there was just too much food for her. We didn't eat again until dinner! Highly recommend the Keltic Kitchen.

• Visited November 2013
Portland, Maine, United States
“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The Keltic Kitchen is a great breakfast spot on the Cape. Seven of us arrived for breakfast at around 9:00 AM on a Sunday. After a fifteen-minute wait, we were seated in the sunroom area. This restaurant is obviously popular. The servers were efficient and personable; in fact, our server was quite entertaining! I had the Seafood Hash, which was served with scrambled eggs, homefries, and choice of bread. I focused on the hash, which was more than adequate as a meal by itself. There were chunks of lobster claw, scallops, and other seafood in this rich (and somewhat salty) hash. The home fries were perfectly done, as were the eggs. This dish (around $10) could have served two people. Be sure to visit the Keltic Shop, which has a fine selection of Irish goods. Enjoy!

• Visited November 2013