“GARBAGE!!!”

Ranked #27 of 35 Restaurants in West Yarmouth
Cuisines: American
“GARBAGE!!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

no customer service skills what so ever...waitress rude and clueless. I. asked for my streak well done they bring it pink. some like it like that but I DON'T. they re cooked my same steak instead of giving me a new one. I Will never come here again. save your money go to McDonald's...

• Visited June 2013

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Improved?”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I hope I am reviewing the same restaurant which is now called Heavenly Family Restaurant and directly across the street from The Cove. We stopped here as a somewhat last resort since our intended destination was not open yet, and another place we stopped at was more for take-out. Since we were staying at The Cove, we decided this was convenient. There was a long wait for us to be waited on, and there was only one other party of four people. However, that is our only complaint. One ordered the Mediterranean omelette with a side of hash. The servings were quite large and required a box to go. One ordered a tuna salad sandwich, two ordered grinders, and all said their sandwiches were very good. I finally got my whole belly clams with onion rings, and these clams were wonderful! They were well cleaned with no grit in the stomachs and there was so much food that I had another full meal to take out for later. Prices were very reasonable, too. I'd return here with no problem.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank lobstaluva
“Ok”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

Went there for breakfast and I have never seen this my waitress well the only waitress was bussing, serving and washing the dishes. The food was ok but it was over price. The new owners need to step up and do better or they will definitely be going out of business

“Beware”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Went for breakfast which was awful. The wait staff looked pissed the whole time, cook in the kitchen yelling loudly constantly. Had to ask and wait for coffee refills. Wait staff at counter counting their money. Saw a couple leave because no one took their order. Food was not great. Poached eggs overcooked, greasy limp bacon. Plus they're not cheap, with all the places on the cape for breakfast, they need to try a lot harder. It was probably about 90 degrees in there too. Heavenly felt more like hell.

“Sucked bad!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Got a fishermans platter and 2 cups of chowder. Shared with wife. Breading was lousy and was a tad greasy. Waitress was worse didn't ask us how food was. Paid my bill she just kinda of handed it to me. NO have a good day. Should of went with my gut and left. That's why I left dollar with tip