“A great buy with good food and service”
Review of Cape Cod Super Buffet - CLOSED

Cape Cod Super Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2013

The buffet assortment was very good. The cost was outstanding, very good service, and a comfortable atmosphere.

2  Thank Chris S

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I went to this buffet with my two kids because it was really close to where we were staying, and it was reasonably priced. The selections were decent. Some of the food was really good, a lot of it was definitely sub par. Everyone in our party found plenty to eat that we were satisfied with, but I would definitely say this was one of the more low end Chinese buffets we have been to. If you want a quick, reasonably priced, easy meal, and you aren't too picky, give it a try. If you want really good food, or a nice atmosphere, you will be happier someplace else.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We went to the Super Buffet only because it was right across the road from our hotel and there were always tour buses lined up. It happens that the tour buses have their own room where entertainment is offered (musician, comedy show). The noise enters the main dining area which could disturb you, if you wanted a quiet night out. We actually found it a little humorous.

If the food was refreshed it wouldn't have been that bad, but by the time the tour buses went through, there was little food and it was never refreshed while we were there.

Cheap food, but not likely worth the money.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Boos to Diamond Tours for putting this buffet on our agenda. Typical low end Chinese buffet; dark and dingy atmosphere. Food average or below...I had a white feather in my chicken wing! No refills offered on drinks either. There was a comedy show during our meal...Burns and Kaufman. Very entertaining slapstick comedy; so corny it was hilarious; the best part of our meal. I hope they entertain in other venues besides this buffet. Diamond Tours must keep this buffet in business as bus loads of tourists are there a lot. Sorry, but feathers on the chicken puts this place at the bottom of my list; probably would not choose it on my own, and not happy that Diamond Tours keeps it on there itineraries.

2  Thank bhpatrick4
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I agreed that this was the worst Chinese food we've ever had. Although we don't live in NY anymore, that's where we were raised. If you know anything about Chinese food, don't go here. It's horrible. The wonton soup tasted like dishwater, and everything else was bland. I don't care how much food they offer -- why bother when there are so many other places to eat on the Cape? What good is having a lot of food available (which they do, there are many islands of food) if all of it tastes terrible? We will never go back. I cannot tell you strongly enough that people who review this as terrible are absolutely right. I would suspect that people who enjoyed it have never had real Chinese food. Awful!

1  Thank Portia82104