“Worst Chinese food we've ever had”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Cape Cod Super Buffet - CLOSED

Cape Cod Super Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Rockland, Maine
“Worst Chinese food we've ever had”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My husband and I agreed that this was the worst Chinese food we've ever had. Although we don't live in NY anymore, that's where we were raised. If you know anything about Chinese food, don't go here. It's horrible. The wonton soup tasted like dishwater, and everything else was bland. I don't care how much food they offer -- why bother when there are so many other places to eat on the Cape? What good is having a lot of food available (which they do, there are many islands of food) if all of it tastes terrible? We will never go back. I cannot tell you strongly enough that people who review this as terrible are absolutely right. I would suspect that people who enjoyed it have never had real Chinese food. Awful!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Portia82104

Garrison, New York, United States
“YOU DON'T WANT TO EAT HERE”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

TERRIBLE. took my seniors to this place on a White Star tour.....will never go back to this place. food that was to be hot was cold, and not very good....Serve yourself Ice Cream DIRTY large refrigerated freezer where they kept the large tubs of ice cream.

1 Thank donnaa925
Charlotte
“Very Delicious Buffet”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

I loved the food at this buffet. On the evening that we went, the food was delicious and fresh. They continued to restock the food bar. The restaurant was very clean.
The wait staff were very friendly. Service was great. The entertainment was hilarious and fun. I had no complaints. Great experience.

• Visited August 2013
Garfield, AR
“TEN STARS for Cape Cod Super Buffet!!!”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

This is the most amazing place! You really need to check it out!
And after reading all the gloomy reviews, I would recommend that you go when the tour buses are there because our experience was fantastic!
We were here on Tue 9/03/13 with Diamond Tours.
The first thing we noticed was how clean the place was for the huge number of diners.
The food was kept hot and fresh with an extraordinary number of choices.
They even had foods I've never seen on a buffet before, such as Baby Octopus.
Then, as we were enjoying our fabulous desserts, 2 entertainers appeared and
provided us with an incredibly funny comedy show! I've never been to a buffet
that included entertainment! What an awesome place! Be sure to check it out!

2 Thank skk1943
“Very Chinese Oriented”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Prices were good and the food wasn't bad. I really liked the whole Chinese theme. Very authentic and inviting. The outside doesn't reflect the change in atmosphere inside. It was very calm and quiet being the offseason which was great.

2 Thank MaryJ1968