Cape Cod Super Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I guess I was turned off when I watched the man in front of me reach into the scallions bowl with his fingers and sprinkle them on his soup. My soup was decent despite the fact that I didn't have any scalliions :-(

The waiter ignored our empty water glass when he picked up the dishes.

The chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream was really good -- not that soft serve I expected.

1  Thank thumper1

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Food was good. Alot of variety. The show was the slap stick comedy, but very good. Very good for the tour buses.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

OK, I am a bit jaded. I have run tour groups myself and taken a few bus tours in Europe. This was a middling, at best, experience. The food was not bad. The buffet selection was broad but it reminded me of a low end Las Vegas spread.

Also included was "entertainment" after dinner. There were at least 6 tour bus groups for dinner. The show was basically a "rock hits from the 50' and 60's' thing which seemed to work for us greybeards but was not ready for prime time.

Could be better, could be worse.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a buffet - which should give you a proper warning. While this place does feature a live comedy / musical act that has some entertaining moments, the buffet is less than enjoyable. Quantity does not always make up for quality. I would not recommend that you waste one of your meal opportunities at this location.

2  Thank wadleyfla
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

It was typical Chinese food. The buffet was low on food at points and not everything was hot.
The "sushi" was awful but the hot and sour soup was really good.
Luckily we were just finishing when a HUGE bus load of people piled in.

1  Thank T J