“Great Buffet - Funny Entertainment”
Review of Cape Cod Super Buffet - CLOSED

Cape Cod Super Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Arkansas
“Great Buffet - Funny Entertainment”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We had a great variety of food - Asian and standard American. The wait staff was quick and efficient considering 3 bus loads of people at once plus some local patrons. The entertainment for our groups was funny and kept the audience participation high.

• Visited September 2011

Chicago area, IL
“Good food/entertainment with Diamond Tours”
Reviewed September 18, 2011

I was nervous about going here after reading some reviews prior to our trip. My mom usually gets sick at Chinese buffets due to the use of alot of oil in the food. This buffet had a wide variety of other food, NOT mainly Chinese. I had lots of vegetables to eat here and they were all cooked perfectly - green beans perfectly spiced and al dente. My mom ate mostly American fare but tried the Crab Rangoon which was very good. Everyone on our tour seemed happy with the food and selections. Nothing I ate was salty at all.

The service from the wait staff was excellent, refilling our water and drinks constantly. Our tour had entertainment during our meal and it was alot of fun, they really put on an excellent show with everyone getting involved singing. Overall I thought it was a great place.

• Visited September 2011
Clifton Park, New York
“Skip this”
Reviewed September 13, 2011

cold, ill prepared food. Have microwave popcorn instead.

Visited October 2010
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Great Food, Good price, Wonderful Service”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

If you like a variety of Chinese food along with American then I would recommend this buffet. When my parents came to visit me recently, I decided to try out this buffet and they enjoyed it very much. My mother's a vegetarian and surprisingly, they had a wonderful selection of greens to choose from including their full salad bar. My dad on the other hand found many American dishes to choose from including pizza, pasta, roast beef and their delicious fried chicken. My dad loved their fried chicken so much, he ate too much of them. The service was also very good. The waitresses were very polite and always had a smile on their face. The buffet was very clean, much cleaner than any buffet I've been to. We ended our meal with terrific icecream. I'm pretty sure,the next time my parents come, this is the place to take them!

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank MandyW127
Hyannis, Massachusetts
“BEST FOOD EVER!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

If you are looking for somewhere cheap and really delicious this is the place! Me and my family went there last year and we couldn't believe the cheap price, the amazing service and the mouthwatering food. Now every time we go out to eat its to the Cape Cod super buffet! There is no better place to dine what with the 6.95 lunch and the 10.95 dinner. For dinner there is also roast beef, salmon, and ribs. The ice cream is amazing and they have sushi too! I told my friends about it and they also agreed that this place was heavenly. This place is amazing no doubt about it!

• Visited September 2010