“Awesome!!!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Collucci's 4 Bros. Bistro
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
edgewater, fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2008

This diner was on the show diners drive ins and dives. I went there a few years back when I used to live near there and the food was amazing it was really cheap and I couldn't finish it there was so much of it. But anyways its famous it was on that television show. Wish I could go there again. Maybe if I wasn't so far away from there.

1 Thank djty369

Florida
“Best homemade meatloaf around!!!!”
Reviewed March 1, 2008

I had the meatloaf dinner with homemade mashed potato
The meatloaf was fresh, moist and very tasty. This meatloaf was actually profiled on the Food Network on Chef Bobby Flay's show 'Throwdown'. Give it a try, it is worth the drive..

1 Thank doctorlako30
MA
“Not That Great”
Reviewed July 8, 2007

Not a good experience. Very long wait for the food and then it was served cold (lukewarm at best and had to send it back.) Waitress was apologetic but the pastrami was very dry and the fries were not fresh---you could tell that they were made well before they were served---all dried out and hard.

2 Thank EEEKAL
West Babylon, New York
“Casual, very tasty home cooking”
Reviewed October 25, 2006

My boyfriend and I visited Hyannis in early Oct. We started out on Sunday and had a late breakfast. We looked around and decided to try a restaurant I had found online called "Collucci Bros. Diner." They are located at South and Sea Sts. which is easy to get to by foot.....just go along Main St. and shoot over...you can't miss it. There were plenty of refills on our coffee and we were pleased with everything. The only problem I ran into was I asked our waitress for a glass of water and she totally forgot to bring it to the table. My boyfriend had one of their Omelettes and I had Roasted Peppers and Scrambled Eggs with Homefries. The Homefries are out of this world. My boyfriend had their Italian Homefries which he said were real good. Anyway, I highly recommend dining here. Very fairly priced.

2 Thank nydeb413
new york
“Family diner with great food”
Reviewed July 21, 2006

We ate at Colucci Brothers Diner on Sea Steet, off of the Main Street in Hyannis.
I love old fashioned diners to start, but there is a nice family history with this diner, written on back of menu, and you can sense the niceness when you stroll in. The staff was so nice and so attentive.
I had meatloaf/spaghetti. I don't know what was in that sauce, but
I really think they should jar and sell it...It was by far the best sauce I have ever eaten.
Menu has all the basics and the portions....well you won't be able to finish everything. Breakfast menu looks great, they open at 6am and close at 2pm.
I wish there was a place like this where I live, because they are getting harder and harder to find.
This is worth going to, especially after eating on Main Street.
You won't be disappointed.

3 Thank bringtoothbrush