“on-site”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Collucci's 4 Bros. Bistro
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
“on-site”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

Good food, reasonable, convenient, and varied menu.

Visited June 2012

“Run Away”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

Only went here as it's located at the Cove and we didn't want to drive to dinner. Had a cocktail with dinner, ordered a second and server brought drink in same glass with my lip prints visible from the first fill up. Vacation Internationale should revoke the lease on this joint, gives them a black eye.

1 Thank Xer2u
Cheshire, UK
“Not to be recommended”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

We visited 4 Bros due to the convenience of the location and in principal they should have a ready made clientele from The Coves however they seemed very quiet the evening we were there, despite this service was poor. Firstly my salad starter was late arriving and I didn't get it until my dinner companion had finished his first course, they then brought out the main courses while I was still only part way through my starter. I had a meat pizza for the main course, as pizza is supposed to be the house speciality, but this was just an enormous amount of different meats piled on a pizza base with little thought given to how the flavours worked together. I wasnt able to eat much of it as I found it quite unpleasant. I know that there are different prices and standards of restaurant but I believe that even in mid / low price range there is a basic level of service and food that should be provided and on this occasion it wasn't achieved.

• Visited May 2012
anywhere
“Great Pizza, but everything else isn't very good”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012

Get pizza and drinks here, but nothing else. My burger came out blackened twice after sending it back once. So I stopped ordering them here. I was excited about the meatloaf because of the Bobby Flay stuff, but honestly this was about the most terrible meatloaf I have ever had. Has smoke liquid or something inside it. They should come to my house and I will show them how it's done.
The pizza on the other hand is phenomenal. The crust is way too thin to be considered NY Italian style, but the flavor is great. Probably the best pizza on the cape.. seriously. We visit the cove every year and have learned that pizza, drinks and appetizers is really all we can get here and be happy with. If you know that it's a good option for being lazy and not leaving the property. The one thing I really wish they did have was breakfast.

Visited July 2011
barnstable
“They shouldn't be open”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

horrible dining experience.i was served raw chicken,didnt realize until halfway done