We weren't sure what to expect from the Green Harbor Resort as we drove through a commercial area of West Yarmouth. We were kind of nervous actually till we turned into a residential area and down a winding road to the very end where spread out before us were acres of manicured green space and buildings - all looking out over the water. Our first impression was "wow" - amazing! Our check-in went smoothly. We didn't get as much helpful information on dining etc. from the desk clerk - basically referred to some brochures. But other than that things went well. Our room was in a small one story building with 4 efficiencies. The room came with a fully equipped kitchen including dishes, utensils etc. We enjoyed the convenience of being able to make our breakfast in the morning and having the refrigerator available for snacks and drinks. Green Harbor is an apt name for this resort as the green lawns and green trimmed buildings are striking. The maintenance is awesome. The resort has play equipment available for use for free including bikes. You can play mini-golf or just soak up the sun on the ocean. The summer season was over when we took our trip so it was a little too cool for the pool, but it looked very attractive and overlooked Nantucket Sound. We had a grill right outside our front door and wished we had been there longer so we could use it. Our checkout was as smooth as the check-in. Wonderful spot for a relaxing and comfortable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 50 units ranging from one-room efficiencies, one and two bedroom townhouses, two bedroom suites and three bedroom cottages accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no restaurants on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis' popular Main Street. Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids' Club, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA