Not too much to add from the other great reviews. Great location...minutes from Yarmouth restaurants and Hyannis Main St and the ferry dock (skip Nantucket though, unless you're in the mood to be punished!!!). Beautiful location right on Lewis Bay....you can see the ocean from the pool and beach. Beautiful units with full kitchens and all amenities...INCLUDING DAILY HOUSEKEEPING IF YOU WANT IT!!!!! Wow!!!! We were in one of the 1 BR waterfront units (Admiralty Suites). Living room, kitchen, and BR/full bath upstairs...1/2 bath downstairs. Our unit had 2 chairs and a Murphy Bed in the living room....no couch. I don't know about the others. Beautiful deck with table and chairs and loungers and steps down to the grass and the Weber Kettle grill. Furnished nicely. BR and full bath are large. Big enough to put an air mattress on the floor if you needed it. Right next to the free miniature golf, and the pool, and steps from the manicured beach. Beach has free chairs and umbrellas and picnic tables. also has free games and free bike use and plenty of ice. We went mid-September....weather was acceptable, but the price was sure right. The grounds were beautifully manicured and exceptionally clean. (There was actually an outdoor reception there the day before we arrived). If you want to be on the water and have a full kitchen unit, there is no better place to stay in this area. A bonus is you get use of all the other Red Jacket Resorts properties. We're heading to Wellfleet/Provincetown the next time we come....but if we ever go back to Yarmouth, we'll stay at Green Harbor exclusively.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An idyllic family cottage colony with 50 units ranging from one-room efficiencies, one and two bedroom townhouses, two bedroom suites and three bedroom cottages accommodating up to 10 people comfortably. Green Harbor is situated on a seven acre waterfront parcel on Lewis Bay with Mill Creek on its eastern border. With every amenity a family would need to enjoy a most memorable family adventure, the resort features a private beach on the warm waters of Nantucket Sound, outdoor heated pool, playground, miniature golf, basketball, shuffleboard, as well as boats,canoes and bikes. There are no public restaurant facilities on premise, as all guest units have fully equipped kitchens. The resort is less than five minutes drive to Hyannis' popular Main Street. With its spacious cottages and Cape Cod villas, Green Harbor is the perfect setting for a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or reunion party. Kids' Club, a supervised children's program is offered during summer season along with a full complement of family activities. Open from mid May until mid October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Green Harbor on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Harbor On The Ocean Hotel West Yarmouth
- Green Harbor On The Ocean West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA