We went to The Cove for the second time this past Easter break. It was a quiet time to go, as many of the attractions in the area were still closed. Only knock on this resort is it only has 1 Bedroom units. If it had two bedroom units we would visit more, but my daughter made due on an air mattress.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. They have indoor tennis, basketball and racquetball. My wife and daughter did crafts with Trish almost every night. Its worth doing the crafts just to meet Trish. She makes the stay worth while. A real treasure at the cove.
Definitely try the Throwdown meatloaf at the Bistro. Its worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod's premiere resort warmly invites you and your family to experience the charm of New England. Stroll through the antique shops in the quaint villages of Cape Cod, walk among the dunes and sample some of the finest "Chowdah" Cape Cod has to offer. Whale watching, day trips to the famous islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, fishing, bike riding, sailing and quiet moments await you here on Cape Cod while staying at The Cove at Yarmouth ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Cove at Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth West
- Cove Ma Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West
- Cove Yarmouth
- The Cove At Yarmouth West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA