The Cove is our favorite Cape Cod get away in the winter. Since we live an hour away we don't frequent the area in the summer but this is certainly a great year round complex. See my past review dated Jan 5, 2012 as well.
We were here on March 9, 2013 and got an $88.00 per night rate. The property has been updated and the rooms are clean and cozy.The kitchens area is stocked with a coffee maker, microwave, dishes and glasses and mugs. There are no cooking appliances (no cooking allowed) but you can heat up leftovers. They had weekend programs for the kids which was a nice surprise and the little ones enjoyed them. We had a 2nd floor townhouse ( Rm 224) this time. It was just as lovely as the suites. I would recommended asking for a suite if you have any stair climbing issues.
We used the pool and hot tub this time and all was clean. The pool staff and check in staff were friendly and accommodating. There was one issue with my nieces reserving the Wally ball court for a specific time. When the group went over to use the court is was already in use. The manager rectified the issue right away and apologized for the mistake.
We also had sandwiches from Timmy's Roast Beef across the street. Sandwiches were ok but not as wonderful as they have been in the past. We will still go back and try it again as everyone can have an off day. We were not able to get upstairs to try the restaurant or evening entertainment as we had small children with us trip. A trip to the local Christmas Tree Shop is always fun for the girls and there is one located just down the street. All in all this is our go to weekend place to catch up with family and friends for a few laughs, relax and unwind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Cod's premiere resort warmly invites you and your family to experience the charm of New England. Stroll through the antique shops in the quaint villages of Cape Cod, walk among the dunes and sample some of the finest "Chowdah" Cape Cod has to offer. Whale watching, day trips to the famous islands of Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, fishing, bike riding, sailing and quiet moments await you here on Cape Cod while staying at The Cove at Yarmouth ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Cove at Yarmouth reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth West
- Cove Ma Yarmouth
- Cove At Yarmouth Hotel West
- Cove Yarmouth
- The Cove At Yarmouth West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA