Bayside Resort Hotel offers wonderful specials for those quick getaways, or for extended stays. From free appetizers in their pub on the weekends during high season, to the free 'continental' breakfast everyday, it's these little 'extras' that make this place special! Guests are friendly, and conversations flow easily, because this resort has done such a terrific job of making it feel 'homey'! No-one hassles you if you take a cooler full of soda cans, a take-out pizza and snacks, and park yourself by one of the pools, which open early and closes late! One of my favorite things about the Bayside is their Tiki poolside Bar, which is open during the warm weather; they offer reasonably priced cocktails, and great luncheon fare, such as burgers & hot dogs, also reasonably priced! You really have no reason to leave the property, if you so choose! They are centrally located on the cape, with quick access to major routes, so it makes getting around a snap! One of our favorite restaurants, Giardino's is only a couple minutes walk from there! We always enjoy our stay ...so much so that it's one of the reasons that I filled out Cape Cod Life magazine survey last year and voted it the best place to stay on the Cape! I am always telling friends and family that if they need a place to stay on the Cape, it should definitely be at the Bayside Resort Hotel! For me, it's like staying with friends, because I always feel relaxed and recharged by the time I leave, even when it's only for a 2-night getaway! And when my husband took me for an overnight for my birthday in January, it was such a wonderful surprise to walk into my room and find balloons and a gorgeous single rose, with birthday wishes from the hotel staff (note: he did not 'clue' the staff in that it was my birthday)! Such a CLASSY touch!
The rooms are always spotless and NEVER have that stuffy, moldy, 'hotel-room-smell', & there's an in-room refrigerator & coffee maker, a spacious room and big bath that's stocked with nice toiletries! The staff is the epitome of professionalism, and the overall cleanliness of the facility is consistently excellent! And that includes indoor/outdoor pools, hot tub, sauna, and public rest rooms.
I look forward to staying there again this summer, and throughout the remainder of the year! I have stayed at this resort at different times over the past 3 years, and have never had anything but a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OVERLOOKING LEWIS BAY! We are a Friendly, Fun, Relaxing resort. We have received awards for our Hospitality, Customer Care, and Cleanliness. We're not just a place to stay, we're your home base for a fantastic, exciting Cape Cod Vacation! Whether you need a quiet and relaxing romantic getaway, or a memorable family vacation, the Bayside is perfect anytime of year.We are located close to Beaches, Restaurants, Shopping, and Cape Cod Attractions. For golfers, there are 20 golf courses within 20 minutes! For explorers, we are a short drive to Provincetown, the National Seashore, Falmouth, and a ferry ride to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. For families, we are close to amusements, mini golf, whale watching, boat & kayak rentals, movies, trampolines, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayside Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Hotel West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Cape Cod
- Bayside Resort West Yarmouth
- Bayside West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Hotel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA