My husband I and stayed for our anniversary this past weekend . We used to rent cottages for our visits to the cape, and a few times chain hotels. I will say the "resort" is a little misleading but our overall experience was good. After entering the room we saw the housekeeper had made kissing swans out of the towels and we were also greeted with sparkling wine and candy. It was much appreciated after the long drive!The parking is plentiful and the location is great. We had a room with a deck with chairs that looked over the marsh. We used it each day. The only con is that it's one long deck with a wooden gate separating each room so if your neighbor is being loud on his deck at night you can hear the noise. If the parking lot had not been in the way it would have been a 10 for a view...that could easily be remedied by going to their beach with tables and chairs right next to the water. There is also a nice outdoor pool and fire pit. The indoor pools and hot tubs looked good. The room was extremely clean! Usually you will find a stain or something that's a turn off, but not here. The decor may seem a bit outdated but it was in no way worn down or dirty. The breakfast was meh, but included. We also received coupons for 6 dollars off a check for various local
restaurants for each night we stayed. All in all this was a great place to stay for us. Pretty quiet yet close to all the fun stuff. I'm pretty sure we will return for our next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OVERLOOKING LEWIS BAY! We are a Friendly, Fun, Relaxing resort. We have received awards for our Hospitality, Customer Care, and Cleanliness. We're not just a place to stay, we're your home base for a fantastic, exciting Cape Cod Vacation! Whether you need a quiet and relaxing romantic getaway, or a memorable family vacation, the Bayside is perfect anytime of year.We are located close to Beaches, Restaurants, Shopping, and Cape Cod Attractions. For golfers, there are 20 golf courses within 20 minutes! For explorers, we are a short drive to Provincetown, the National Seashore, Falmouth, and a ferry ride to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. For families, we are close to amusements, mini golf, whale watching, boat & kayak rentals, movies, trampolines, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayside Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Hotel West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Cape Cod
- Bayside Resort West Yarmouth
- Bayside West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Hotel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA