“Great Visit !” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great Visit !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Have not been to the Cape in about 20 years , so much has changed yet so much is the same !
Was referred to the Bayside resort by a friend who had stayed there last summer . We were not disappointed , front desk staff went above and beyond , they were helpful at suggesting places to see during our stay as well as the best restaurants in the area to dine at .
Rooms were comfortable , clean and nicely decorated .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My wife and I went to the Bayside Resort Hotel for our anniversary cannot said enough about it
where treated wonderfully and a off season price that was very reasonable. Very thoughtful and helpful staff . We will surely return thank-you for all your thoughtfulness and help.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mike d
Leominster, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Bayside Resort is new all attractions and it serves a great Continental Breakfast. Good location for all activities. Right on the highway close to Hyannis and easy to find. We went over night but for what we saw the pool and gym and exercise room was very nice and clean.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DonJudy24
Boston
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

My sister and I took 5 kids to this hotel during the April school vacation week. The hotel had a lot of activities and shows that the kids really enjoyed. Science shows, Reptile shows, Magic shows, face painting, arts and crafts, Marshmallow roasting, Pizza Parties,and Ice sundae parties and more. All of the entertainment was interactive, exciting and fun for kids from ages 3-12 years old. It was all very well organized. The staff here was very friendly and helpful. The weather was not great so it nice not have to go out to entertain the kids. There is also a decent sized pool and excercise room The cost was reasonable and included a nice breakfast too. I would definitely go again.

• Stayed April 2013
Manahawkin, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I bought my stay from an auction site, Bidding for Good. I see stays of two nights offered there very often. So I paid a fair price and I had a nice room on the first floor at the back of the hotel overlooking the Lewis Bay! Really a wetlands but still pretty to see.

The deal I bought was restricted to time of year and to a deluxe double queen room. However, we had a King in a good location and it was quite comfortable with frig and lounge chairs. When I see continental breakfast I shudder, but the buffet offered was nice with boiled eggs, waffle irons, and the usual items.

The pool is large and has a hot tub (being serviced while we were there, briefly only). Pool is warm and well kept. We planned to use this hotel as a base while we drove the Cape for the first time. I doubt if I would have enjoyed it if we were there with grandkids, but our room was quiet and things worked out nicely.

Room Tip: Our room 169 was fine at the end of the corridor and with a good outside view. I don't know muc...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CarlanneNewJersey
Everett, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

A group of friends and I head to the Cape every April for a guys golf weekend. THis year we picked the Bayside Resort . Very happy we did , the staff goes out of there way to may sure you have everything you need . And they are great at recommending places to grab dinner and drinks . Rooms were comfortable and clean . We will be back

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Needham, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

kids week was fairly miserable, the pool was too much for my child, breakfast, while the gentleman and the characters were nice and helpful, was busy and crazy, and the front desk staff could have cared less. I think I saw the managers out smoking more than helping guests.
On swamp, not the ocean. Activities were good but overall I'd say I'd skip it

Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#7 of 21 in South Yarmouth
4.0 of 5 stars 204 reviews

Been to Bayside Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!