“More Attractive than I expected. Nice staff” 4 of 5 stars

Free Late Check-Out
Ranked #3 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Manahawkin, New Jersey
“More Attractive than I expected. Nice staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

I bought my stay from an auction site, Bidding for Good. I see stays of two nights offered there very often. So I paid a fair price and I had a nice room on the first floor at the back of the hotel overlooking the Lewis Bay! Really a wetlands but still pretty to see.

The deal I bought was restricted to time of year and to a deluxe double queen room. However, we had a King in a good location and it was quite comfortable with frig and lounge chairs. When I see continental breakfast I shudder, but the buffet offered was nice with boiled eggs, waffle irons, and the usual items.

The pool is large and has a hot tub (being serviced while we were there, briefly only). Pool is warm and well kept. We planned to use this hotel as a base while we drove the Cape for the first time. I doubt if I would have enjoyed it if we were there with grandkids, but our room was quiet and things worked out nicely.

Room Tip: Our room 169 was fine at the end of the corridor and with a good outside view. I don't know muc...
1 Thank CarlanneNewJersey

Everett, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

A group of friends and I head to the Cape every April for a guys golf weekend. THis year we picked the Bayside Resort . Very happy we did , the staff goes out of there way to may sure you have everything you need . And they are great at recommending places to grab dinner and drinks . Rooms were comfortable and clean . We will be back

Needham, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

kids week was fairly miserable, the pool was too much for my child, breakfast, while the gentleman and the characters were nice and helpful, was busy and crazy, and the front desk staff could have cared less. I think I saw the managers out smoking more than helping guests.
On swamp, not the ocean. Activities were good but overall I'd say I'd skip it

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Meaghan M
Berkshires
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Nice hotel which appeared a little bit overrun during kids school vacation. Friendly front desk and nice outside fire pit but some service lacked especially in housekeeping which ran behind schedule as we didn't get our room done one day. They did have the courtesy of letting us know when booking that it was school vacation week, Kudos for that

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

Even though it was off-season and the weather was chilly, this hotel is in such a great location that we still found plenty to do! In the hotel alone there was a great game room, and the room itself was beautiful (we stayed in a Jacuzzi suite!) Complimentary breakfast was very good, and the whole staff was very friendly/polite and seemed genuinely concerned with ensuring that we enjoyed our stay. Would definitely come back again next time I go to the Yarmouth area!

Room Tip: If you want to spend a little extra, the jacuzzi suite was amazing and very romantic!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had a WONDERFUL time at Bayside. Your activities for the kids were outstanding!! I'm a girl scout leader and I know it costs a lot of money to run those activities. It was so nice how we didn't have to pay extra for activities. We are owners at the cove and I find it very frustrating that every activity cost money!!

Your Continental breakfast was delicious with SO MANY choices. It was great. The pool was wonderful. The kids loved to swim. The game room was a blast.

We loved the beach outside too. I would love to return in the summer to go to the outdoor pool!!

ALL your staff was VERY friendly and helpful!

Room Tip: Rooms in the Low 100's are close to everything at the resort
North Readingl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We had a wonderful time at your motel. we found everyone to be helpful and our room to be very clean. We would have to have had the barbecue pit on as there were about 6 or 7 guests sitting around it the night we were there. Would have been nice to have a warm fire as it was a little chilly out. We were told by one of the guest that it could not be on but I do not remember the reason.
This is making us think to come at another time such as in May but we also like that your place is less busy at the time we were there. So I am not sure . But we will make plans to come again as we had a great time. Jean Mascola

Also consider these accommodations in or near West Yarmouth
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#9 of 22 in Hyannis
4.0 of 5 stars 453 reviews

Been to Bayside Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!