“PERFECTION = BAYSIDE RESORT!”

Bayside Resort Hotel
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in West Yarmouth
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 15, 2013

How do you spell P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N? We spell it B-A-Y-S-I-D-E R-E-S-O-R-T! Perfection, for us, comes from knowing that from the moment you check in at the front desk (pleasant, professional, expedient process), open the door to your spotless room, take a splash in the warm waters of the indoor pool, and soak in the HOT! Hot tub, or enjoy the steamy silence of the sauna, EVERYTHING is always consistently excellent! Perfection is having hot coffee readily available every day until 7 p.m.; it's knowing that you can make your way downstairs for an easy, and yes, even nutritious breakfast every day, and it's FREE! It's about being able to re-heat your leftovers from last night's dinner in the readily-accessible microwave! Perfection is knowing that a perfectly poured cocktail is waiting for you, along with a smiling bartender who proffers great advice about local eateries and great music venues, best beaches and quiet spots. Perfection is knowing whatever table you ‘snag’ in the outdoor pool area, you will be perfectly comfortable…it’s knowing the poolside pub is perfect for quick snacks and an afternoon cocktail…it's watching the wildlife nesting and swooping in for fish in Lewis Bay from the comfort of your lawn chair...and in the evening, sitting around your campfire listening to funny stories from people who no longer feel like strangers, and more like new friends. This is one of those places where you can park the car for the weekend and you never have to leave the resort! Really good lunches and dinners can be enjoyed by walking across the street to Giardino's or right next door, the restaurant located in The Cove is terrific too!

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N means you have created an environment, where you know everything is going to be just right, so you can concentrate on just relaxing without ANY hassles… for us,
P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N = B-A-Y-S-I-D-E R-E-S-O-R-T!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank need2getaway57
There are newer reviews for Bayside Resort Hotel

Reviewed April 2, 2013

What a wonderful experience the Bayside was! the girl at the desk was friendly and polite, she asked me "what had brought me to Cape Cod?" I told her my girlfriend was from the area and that she didnt get to visit that often so we were up for the week. After checking into our room we had a knock at our door, there stood a gentleman with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. The note on the bottle read "welcome home! Enjoy your stay with us." I called the front desk to see if they had the right room, the girl replied " I thought your girlfriend would like something to welcome her back to the Cape." I am extremely impressed by this, in no way did I expect anyone to go above and beyond the typical welcome to the hotel. I am very happy they did though, my girlfriend was so excited and happy for what she did! The resort itself was great, free breakfast, game room, a sitting room, and the pool were all bonuses. I would recomened this resort to anyone traveling to Cape Cod!

4  Thank Barry M
Reviewed April 1, 2013

My husband and I went to our favorite resort on the Cape in March. We try to go at least twice
a year. We have never been disappointed by any of our visits. The resort is always spotless
and neat. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff is friendly and courteous. We have
been going for quite a few years, and keep returning because it is really a first class resort for
couples and families alike. We have visited at different times of the year and the grounds both
outside and inside are immaculate. Please keep up the good work!

2  Thank sanron1967
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Every year we go to Bayside resort in March for our Anniversary. Our rooms are always great. It has a nice inside bar and pool. We have never stayed there in warmer weather, so I can not comment on the outside activities. We'll be back.

2  Thank Dana R
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The room was great. So many nice, unexpected, thoughtful touches. Love the buffet breakfast which is included in the price. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Keep an eye out for special package plans. The package called "Mom's Getaway" is fabulous!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank HappyWandererCT
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The room was fabulous.
The front desk people were polite, friendly, helpful, excellent.
My husband loved the waffle maker for breakfast.
The hot tub was delightful.
Only down side was your brochure/ad says "free movies" and it was just 1 cartoon (Madagascar) over and over again.

2  Thank DaleAnn V
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We had a great time- rooms were clean and spacious- staff was FABULOUS!! The Resort cafe was great and the selection was also. We definaltely plan on staying again and will do so in the summer so we can sit out by the fire.

Room Tip: second floor allows you to look out at the bay
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Anchor In Hotel
Anchor In Hotel
#1 of 22 in Hyannis
The Mansion at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club

Been to Bayside Resort Hotel? Share your experiences!