How do you spell P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N? We spell it B-A-Y-S-I-D-E R-E-S-O-R-T! Perfection, for us, comes from knowing that from the moment you check in at the front desk (pleasant, professional, expedient process), open the door to your spotless room, take a splash in the warm waters of the indoor pool, and soak in the HOT! Hot tub, or enjoy the steamy silence of the sauna, EVERYTHING is always consistently excellent! Perfection is having hot coffee readily available every day until 7 p.m.; it's knowing that you can make your way downstairs for an easy, and yes, even nutritious breakfast every day, and it's FREE! It's about being able to re-heat your leftovers from last night's dinner in the readily-accessible microwave! Perfection is knowing that a perfectly poured cocktail is waiting for you, along with a smiling bartender who proffers great advice about local eateries and great music venues, best beaches and quiet spots. Perfection is knowing whatever table you ‘snag’ in the outdoor pool area, you will be perfectly comfortable…it’s knowing the poolside pub is perfect for quick snacks and an afternoon cocktail…it's watching the wildlife nesting and swooping in for fish in Lewis Bay from the comfort of your lawn chair...and in the evening, sitting around your campfire listening to funny stories from people who no longer feel like strangers, and more like new friends. This is one of those places where you can park the car for the weekend and you never have to leave the resort! Really good lunches and dinners can be enjoyed by walking across the street to Giardino's or right next door, the restaurant located in The Cove is terrific too!
P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N means you have created an environment, where you know everything is going to be just right, so you can concentrate on just relaxing without ANY hassles… for us,
P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N = B-A-Y-S-I-D-E R-E-S-O-R-T!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OVERLOOKING LEWIS BAY! We are a Friendly, Fun, Relaxing resort. We have received awards for our Hospitality, Customer Care, and Cleanliness. We're not just a place to stay, we're your home base for a fantastic, exciting Cape Cod Vacation! Whether you need a quiet and relaxing romantic getaway, or a memorable family vacation, the Bayside is perfect anytime of year.We are located close to Beaches, Restaurants, Shopping, and Cape Cod Attractions. For golfers, there are 20 golf courses within 20 minutes! For explorers, we are a short drive to Provincetown, the National Seashore, Falmouth, and a ferry ride to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. For families, we are close to amusements, mini golf, whale watching, boat & kayak rentals, movies, trampolines, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bayside Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Hotel West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Cape Cod
- Bayside Resort West Yarmouth
- Bayside West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Hotel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA