The room was fabulous.
The front desk people were polite, friendly, helpful, excellent.
My husband loved the waffle maker for breakfast.
The hot tub was delightful.
Only down side was your brochure/ad says "free movies" and it was just 1 cartoon (Madagascar) over and over again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- OVERLOOKING LEWIS BAY! We are a Friendly, Fun, Relaxing resort. We have received awards for our Hospitality, Customer Care, and Cleanliness. We're not just a place to stay, we're your home base for a fantastic, exciting Cape Cod Vacation! Whether you need a quiet and relaxing romantic getaway, or a memorable family vacation, the Bayside is perfect anytime of year.We are located close to Beaches, Restaurants, Shopping, and Cape Cod Attractions. For golfers, there are 20 golf courses within 20 minutes! For explorers, we are a short drive to Provincetown, the National Seashore, Falmouth, and a ferry ride to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard. For families, we are close to amusements, mini golf, whale watching, boat & kayak rentals, movies, trampolines, and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Bayside Resort Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayside Hotel West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Cape Cod
- Bayside Resort West Yarmouth
- Bayside West Yarmouth
- Bayside Resort Hotel West Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA