“Good appetizers, good beer!”

Red Face Jack's Pub
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Albany, NY
“Good appetizers, good beer!”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I suggest you try the tater-tot appetizer...yummy! Even tasted good the next day! Nice place, tasty popcorn available to munch on while enjoying a beer.

Visited April 2012

“Top 5 Best Places To Eat In Yarmouth or Maybe The Entire Cape Cod Area!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

In February, i went to Red Face Jacks. At first glance its looks like a bar only and not kid friendly. But looks are decieving. It has a half bar, half restaraunt feel. My sister and I got the ribs. Bring your appetite because there are big proportions. A full rack has 12 ribs and tons of crispy fries around. The fries were slightly overcooked but the meal was still overall very good. My father got a burger medium well. He said it was very good. The service is quick and friendly and there is a tv visible from every seat in the dining room. There is many good places to eat in Cape Cod but this is one of the best. Bring an appetite!

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Great place!”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I recommend the CAPE COD REUBEN!!! Oh my gosh, best sandwich I have ever eaten in my entire life!! Pleasant staff, great atmosphere and plenty of opportunity to watch your favorite sports team!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank BeverlyCopes
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“good times”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

My friend and I spent last weekend on the cape, When evening rolled around we asked the hotel front desk where would be a good place to catch the game and a burger. She gave us three options that she would go to, we took the second option and went to Red Face Jacks Sport Pub. Walking in the door was a flat screen tv in the lobby, nice touch. getting a seat wasnt a problem although the pub side was filling up quickly. I suppose for the afternoon game. Plenty of TVs, no problem there. the server said if its sports and on T V its on here. Ice cold draft beer and a great burger, my kind of place. Great job I'll be back.

• Visited March 2012
Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I'm actually really surprised by the review already posted here. I will agree to an extent about the service though, most of the time the service is so-so, but we have have been really lucky a few times and gotten service above and beyond. Some of the food is "eh", but most of it is great! I looove the Macho Nachos and that Loaded Tater Tots, but the potato skins are so-so.
As far as entrees go again some items are average and nothing spectacular like the fish and chips, but then items like the cape cod Ruben and the mile high pastrami blow me away. I always order my french fries extra crispy because they are kind of soggy like homemade fries tend to be, but they're salted perfectly.

My friends have also been given the "TV's are pre-programmed" response, but that one server had a point by saying that someone at another end of the bar may be watching the program on another TV. With something like 40 TV's I can't imagine it's easy or even doable to follow requests. When there is a sporting event we'd like to watch at a bar we have started calling ahead to see if they will be showing that program later and since you seat yourself we like to grab a seat with a good view.

And the guy with the bottomless french fries... If you're referring to the server that I think you are her service isn't all that great but If I had a table of all guys ordering bottomless french fries and sharing them I would want to cut you off too. It sounds more like you were abusing the bottomless part.

• Visited February 2012