“Outstanding Thai food!”

Dining options: Reservations
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Outstanding Thai food!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Small place in a strip mall on the main drag--not the least bit fancy. Clearly a family run place. One of the best Thai restaurants we've visited. Tried a seafood dish (Volcano) and a curry. Both were excellent, as was the fresh spring roll appetizer.

• Visited June 2013

Nearby Boston
“YUM!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

great food, fast service, reasonable prices, well within walking distance from many hotels... what else can you ask for??

Visited May 2013
New York City, New York
“Asian rates it #1”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My boyfriend's family is from South of Asia and we have had thai food infinite times. This is by far the best Thai food we ever had. I had to walk up and told the chef how gifted he is. The shrimp spring roll and vegetable tempura was so good and the size was generous and the price is so reasonable. The noodles on the beach was just amazingly good, not a single drop of excess oil left on the plate, that is the standard used to judge how the noodles were perfectly prepared.

Wimberley, Texas
“Mouth-watering just thinking about it.”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This restaurant changed hands about 1 year ago, and it was excellent before. I went with my mother-in-law for a dinner outing. The picture above is not correct. The outside of the building is in need of some paint and sprucing up, and the décor is nothing special, but we didn't go for the ambiance. The new proprietors are a married couple. We had Pad Thai and Yellow Curry with chicken. The Pad Thai was very good, but the Yellow Curry was exceptional: the best I've ever had. Our appetizer was the Kanom Jeeb. I've never had that before, but it was outstanding. The only thing I wasn't crazy about was the Tom Kha soup. It has a very distinctive flavor that was interesting but different than what I was expecting. I hadn't had it before. There was a spice I couldn't identify. When I go back, I'll stick to Tom Yum soup.
The prices are very reasonable. You can get an appetizer and a main course for under $20.
Definitely worth the trip.

Springfield, Massachusetts
“Ranks With The Best”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

As fans of Thai food, we must say that this ranks with the best. We usually eat at another Thai restaurant a few miles away but decided to give this spot a try. It didn't look inviting from the outside. The inside lacked the ornate tablecloths and decor of some other Thai restaurants, but was immaculate and comfortable none-the-less. The moment we entered we were happily greeted by three employees. A gentleman seated us and gave superior service throughout our meal. We both began with Tom Kha, one of our favorites. The bowl was good size with wonderfully fresh ingredients, and only $3.95. Hubby had "duck on the beach," one of the specials that day. It was creative, very filling and quite delicious. I had shrimp with ginger for $12.95. On the entree portion of the menu you have several choices: beef, pork, chicken, shrimp, squid, tofu, scallops..........that you then pair up with the vegetable portion. Those choices included: ginger, garlic, sweet & sour, cashew nut, and many others. The flavor of this meal was exquisite! We also ordered Pad Thai intending to take most of it home for a later treat, which we definitely enjoyed. The menu is several pages with a wide variety of offerings. On the back is a lunch special section. All prices were very reasonable and portions large enough to bring some home. This is our new favorite Thai restaurant on the Cape!!!